whats up with the site.... Oh, just chillin'.

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you fix it so we can preview post first so we can make corrections prior to posting? I also liked the ability to change the size of text.

Thanks - Bob

You should be able to preview your post as many times as you need to before posting it. Just click the "Go Advanced" button. Then click "Preview Post" when you want to see what it will look like.

OMG! Something good about the site upgrade.

First time I've logged in since April...been on several hours now....and not disconnected. WOOT!

Look and feel is still gay and cluttered, but at least I don't have to whine 'n' rant about being disconnected.

I've actually visited Ratsun almost every day, just got sick 'n' tired of getting logged off. Figured it was time to come back to spread my charm, wit 'n' grace....yeah...right. LOLZ

...and I'm using my down time (Dec 24-Jan 01) to get the 411 and/or the 914 on the road. 2010 is -MY- year to Drive a Datsun.

2980060435_f839c2c32c.jpg?v=0

OMG! Something good about the site upgrade.

First time I've logged in since April...been on several hours now....and not disconnected. WOOT!

Look and feel is still gay and cluttered, but at least I don't have to whine 'n' rant about being disconnected.

Crap! Spoke too soon. Damn thing logged me off again!

charlie-brown-argh.jpg