Its FUC**** COLD

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's clear and calm here where I'm at 10 miles West of Marysville, WA. It was 19 degrees F at 6:30 am today outside. Inside my '63 Boles Aero travel trailer it was 39 degrees F when I woke up, before I turned on my heater. BRRR! It's like living inside a sardine can. Oh well, we could be somewhere aloty colder!

Dan

It's -21 here with windchill that makes it feel like -31. In Fahrenheit, that's -7 with wind chill to -24. When I rode my bike to work this morning, it was -24C (-11F) with wind chill to -31 (-24F).

Some days I feel like I feel like i live in the frozen arsehole of the world. :(

It's -21 here with windchill that makes it feel like -31. In Fahrenheit, that's -7 with wind chill to -24. When I rode my bike to work this morning, it was -24C (-11F) with wind chill to -31 (-24F).

Some days I feel like I feel like i live in the frozen arsehole of the world. :(

rode your bike to work are you crazy:eek:

Hey Steroid, is Flagstaff at a pretty high altitude? My wife and daughter and me drove to the Grand Canyon back in April of 2000. We got pics of snow flurries over the canyon. It was "cool".

Dan

Yeah, Flagstaff is 7-8000 ft depending on where you are. I graduated from NAU.

Currently 9 degrees with a high of 17 here

We got snow all day yesterday and we finally have a little bit of a sun break before the snow clouds come rolling back in. The mountains are looking at 1-2 feet today and tonight... i really want to get my board out and go play in the powder :D

14 here. I'm far enough south of the lakes I don't get lake effect snow. But I do get all the winds since the fronts from canada and the south tend to merge around here. This means all it does here is blow and get cold.

...and there's a pretty consistant breeze in the mini. You'd think a car that came from a place that did nothing but produce fairly louzy weather most days of the year would be either rust resistant, cold resistant, or not be allergic to the rain to which the mini is none of these things.

I use Pam to keep my balls from sticking.