Its FUC**** COLD

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy crap! I feel sorry you guys in cananda.

One of the freeze plugs in my friends 620 just popped out. lol Hope he learns to put anti-freeze in there.

yea i been worried about that happening to the gfs g20, it leaks fluid somewhere (possibly even a freeze plug) so we have to add fluid every few days, well we been usin water... lol but she did get antifreeze the other day an put half a jug in.. so we're crossin our fingers lol... an it was the 100% kind not the 50/50

yea i been worried about that happening to the gfs g20, it leaks fluid somewhere (possibly even a freeze plug) so we have to add fluid every few days, well we been usin water... lol but she did get antifreeze the other day an put half a jug in.. so we're crossin our fingers lol... an it was the 100% kind not the 50/50

Thats all you can do is wait. lol

What size are them things? I'm probably gonna be the person to replace it...lol

not sure... i assume the part store would know.. but im so paranoid about parts stores now days its not even funny.. years of gettin shitty stuff kinda makes ya like that.. lately i've been getting all my parts through http://www.gspec.com sometimes ya gotta call the guy tho.. but thats for my car, i havent tryed to get anything datsun from him altho theres some Z stuff on there.. he's a certified nissan dealer an a hell of a good guy..