Fund Raiser Auction - for Icehouses brother

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1) 69-73 Headlight surrounds. Decent condition STARTING BID 5.00 bucks my bid: $10

2) L motor points dizzy. Works fine STARTING BID 1.00 buck Ill raise my own bid to $10

3) Stock 510 complete taillights (courtesy of ME/AMOCAT) Fair conditon for a daily driver, lenses and chrome arent perfect STARTING BID 25.00 bucks Ill raise my own bid to $30

Hey Do the tail lights come with the bulb sockets for both sides? If so let me know I just want those, but the lights are so cheap I might get a third set.:D

Hit me up you know how to find me.

Do you still want stuff for this auction? I'm sure I have a few things, 69 grill and center emblem?:eek:

Hey Do the tail lights come with the bulb sockets for both sides? If so let me know I just want those, but the lights are so cheap I might get a third set.:D

Hit me up you know how to find me.

Do you still want stuff for this auction? I'm sure I have a few things, 69 grill and center emblem?:eek:

everything is accepted for the cause.

Hey guys this is F@#$in awsome.....I wish we all had more stuff to auction. It doesnt have to be parts or Datsun related. Every day I check this when I get home to see if there are more parts. I just wanna see a heafty number put into Jeffs paypal. AND NO THIS WILL NOT BE TO FUND ICES 68's :) I have a few ore parts but they are Items Im affraid I will regret selling like a second heater, and glass :)