Fund Raiser Auction - for Icehouses brother

We should start a Datsun parts auction to help raise money for Icehouses brother......Anyone down? I dont have many parts but maybe someone needs what I have or has what someone needs with proceeds going to Datsunlb110@hotmail.com. Just a idea Im not sure how to go about starting something like this

Edited by SRSANDS
  • Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How can this be ran? Should I put parts and starting bid in the parts section or right here? END DATE DECEMBER 1st...........help me out. Of course winning bidder pays shipping. I suppose the seller of the parts should collect via paypal and then send money to Jeff......I dunno....come on guys I got some shit to sell

Ok.......here it goes....if it works it works....if it dont well oh well. Moderators feel free to move it to parts section or I can make a duplicate post to there, also mods maybe you can retitle this post to attract more traffic please. Come on guys lets make this happen and make some decent coin for a good cause....fuck, we all know how much doctors are...I cant even afford a dentist visit and I have medical (RATHER SPEND IT ON THE DIME :), who needs teeth)

AUCTION ENDS DAY OF BENEFIT SHOW FOR ICEHOUSE JANUARY 2nd 2010 @ 10am, THAT WAY ANYONE CAN ADD PARTS AND EVERYONE HAD TIME TO BID. WE CAN NUMBER THE ITEMS SO THERES NO CONFUSION ON WHAT PARTS PEOPLE ARE BIDDING ON. FEEL FREE TO ADD PARTS AND AD THE NEXT NUMBER TO THEM. SELLERS WILL COLLECT THEN SEND TO Datsunlb110@hotmail.com paypal account, WINNING BIDDERS PAY SHIPPING. SELLER PLEASE LIST A GOOD CONTACT FOR WINNIG BIDDER AND KEEP TRACK OF HIGHEST BIDDER OF YOUR PARTS

This may not work but I wanna try, EVEN IF IT AINT PARTS OR DATSUN RELATED AND YOU WANNA AUTION IT, A SERVICE OR ANYTHING SNAP A PIC AND GET IT ON HERE! If you dont have any parts to auction see Icehouses post for donations http://forum.ratsun.net/showthread.php?t=17377

1) 69-73 Headlight surrounds. Decent condition STARTING BID 5.00 bucks

Contact srsands78@hotmail.com

462642902_1616033325_0.jpg

2) L motor points dizzy. Works fine STARTING BID 1.00 buck

462643072_1616033970_0.jpg

3) Stock 510 complete taillights (courtesy of ME/AMOCAT) Fair conditon for a daily driver, lenses and chrome arent perfect STARTING BID 25.00 bucks

462646178_1616045844_0.jpg

Edited by SRSANDS

Ill toss in a head porting and valve un-shrouding

Ill either do an open W58 I have or you can send me an L head of yours

(I can also have the head decked and a 5 angle seat cut done depending on how much it raises ;))

start the bidding at $30 :D

Edited by Skib
Skib would you do it on a f20c1 head? I have one that needs a 5 angle and some cleaning up! let me know and ill bid on ur #5!

lol idk what that is?

PM me a pic of the chambers and runners and well talk about it.

even an L4 head is alot of work to do the job on,

I dont want to take on an unknown head and get over my head in work :P