Fund Raiser Auction - for Icehouses brother

Hi 67411sss, I received the manuals today.. If you have some manuals that were not paid for post a list of them as I am always looking for manuals. Also I received a 1977 620 manual that Dat620 out bid me on.. If this was a mistake let me know and I can give the manual to him. I will see him at the Desert Datsuns Swap meet next Saturday.

Thank you again,

Charlie

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

bump!

Hey guys, I just received the book that I won on the auction from Rory! Thanks Rory for all the trouble you've put into this for Jamie and Jeff :D ! You are get massive Karma for this man :cool: !

MannyWSPD161, makethemovetodatsun, Charlie69, & Jester your packages will ship tomorrow. I apologize for the long delay. Consider the shipping cost my apology, I'll cover it.

pl521sss, sent you a PM for your address but have not heard from you. Please respond and I will send your door pulls and latches out, they are already packed and ready to go.

On another note, i was wondering if the people that bid on the books still want them? i've only received 3 payments for shipping. I've talked to Datzenmike and that is sorted, NSRz32 (still got to sort out the media mail thing) If you still want them paypal the winning bid to Icehouse and then paypal me $5 for shipping.

#13nukeday $5

No longer have a B210 so feel free to resell or auction this one. I donated already and sent you a PM stating such with my address, but didn't hear back from you. No worries, it's a good cause.

God, it looks like i made a mess of sending those books out :( Charlie69 please pass that book on if you can, SQ1510, if you don't mind sending that book on that would be awesome. Thanks Rory

I dont have a problem with sending it out.. I am still waiting for a address to be sent to my PM since I have no idea who to send it to.

I dont have a problem with sending it out.. I am still waiting for a address to be sent to my PM since I have no idea who to send it to.

Didn't you say Zumm510 won that auction? I didn't receive any shipping money from him so i'm guessing he didn't pay icehouse either, doesn't worry me what happens to the book now.

Didn't you say Zumm510 won that auction? I didn't receive any shipping money from him so i'm guessing he didn't pay icehouse either, doesn't worry me what happens to the book now.

Hey 411 let me know when you want to meet up and we can chat about what you want done on that head :D

I would like to thank all you guys for everything you did, it was great to see my bro enjoying the show we put on and feeling loved from all my datsun brothers, who attended and donated. It's amazing how situations like this bring people together. I've been in the Datsun seen along time and until now didn't realize how tight nit our community is. I wish I could give something back in return to everyone who donated and went to the show, I guess since all I know is datto stuff I will have to do some good wiring write ups :) Here is the link to the video of the show.

Guest DatsuNoob

Had a great time. I especially like the end of video 3 when you guys played that 30 sec song. My hat flew off, I charged at Frank, he knocked me on my ass :lol: I was hoping someone got that on vid. Havent done the mosh pit thing in a reeeeal long time, forgot how much fun it was :D

I would like to thank all you guys for everything you did, it was great to see my bro enjoying the show we put on and feeling loved from all my datsun brothers, who attended and donated. It's amazing how situations like this bring people together. I've been in the Datsun seen along time and until now didn't realize how tight nit our community is. I wish I could give something back in return to everyone who donated and went to the show, I guess since all I know is datto stuff I will have to do some good wiring write ups :) Here is the link to the video of the show.

hahaha video 3 starting at about 4:15 you see me, Atom, noob and Frank flying around lol Frank was tearin some people up

It was a great show man and were happy to help out a Ratsun brother, It was really great seein you brother having such a great time at the show too

Guest kamakazi620

hahaha video 3 starting at about 4:15 you see me, Atom, noob and Frank flying around lol Frank was tearin some people up

It was a great show man and were happy to help out a Ratsun brother, It was really great seein you brother having such a great time at the show too

I need to teach you guys HOW to slam dance,I watched that and was like "yawn,yawn Zzzzzzz"

Just keep being yourself Jeff....payment enough :)

Any updates on your bro?

I double that!, there is sooo many people around the they think they own knowledge and thats wrong. You simply share, expecting nothing in return, what you've had learn in time between Dattos...... keep it real!