Fund Raiser Auction - for Icehouses brother

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So how much total was raised?

counting the auctions, donations, and the benefit concert I think its a pretty good amount :lol:

I know for a fact theres over $600 easy in donations alone. but Ill have to leave the final count to Jeff. :D

This is what I got.....correct me if I am wrong.....Paradox is a bidding machine!

DATKID-Voltage Regulator 5.00

PARADOX- L motor dizz 10.00

510 taillights 30.00

Headlight surrounds 10.00

Please pm me with your info and I will try to make it to the post office this week to pick up some flat rate boxes...then tell you what shipping is

THANKS EVERYONE

This is what I got.....correct me if I am wrong.....Paradox is a bidding machine!

DATKID-Voltage Regulator 5.00

PARADOX- L motor dizz 10.00

510 taillights 30.00

Headlight surrounds 10.00

Please pm me with your info and I will try to make it to the post office this week to pick up some flat rate boxes...then tell you what shipping is

THANKS EVERYONE

Don't forget Paradoxx for the '69 grill he outbid me for!

Thanks Jason, just helping fellow ratsun members where I can. Glad to see that some people that don't know each other can come together to help someone we don't directly know. We have a good community here and I am glad I could contribute. Much Props to Shawn, Great Idea.

Thanks

Bryce

Guys, just to let you all know, I will be transfering the money of the grill to Ice Sunday or monday.

When I transfer the money I will contact BJW and SRSANDS to let them know.

Thnx again for such a wonderful activity.

Guys, just to let you all know, I will be transfering the money of the grill to Ice Sunday or monday.

When I transfer the money I will contact BJW and SRSANDS to let them know.

Thnx again for such a wonderful activity.

Thanks for being part of the auction! :D

this is half of the reason I keep my dattos and end up getting more :rofl:

weve got a great community :thumbup:

Still have not received the Chilton's I payed for last month.. no answer to PM.. whats up have these been mailed or what?

I sent you a pm yesterday saying that i sent the book out. Sorry for lagging on it but it is in the mail and should get to you in a couple of days, same with Jason and Charlie69. Hmmm wonder why you didn't get the pm?

On another note, i was wondering if the people that bid on the books still want them? i've only received 3 payments for shipping. I've talked to Datzenmike and that is sorted, NSRz32 (still got to sort out the media mail thing) If you still want them paypal the winning bid to Icehouse and then paypal me $5 for shipping.

#1 pl521sss $10

#2 nsrz32 $12.50

#3 nsrz32 $2.50

#4 nsrz32 $2.50

#5 nsrz32 $2.50

#6 datzenmike $20

#7 nsrz32 $2.50

#8 nsrz32 $2.50

#9 nsrz32 $2.50

#10nsrz32 $2.50

#11pl521sss $10

#12zumm510 $11

#13nukeday $5

#14charlie69 $15

#15charlie69 $20

#16jason $25

#17nsrz32 $2.50

#18nsrz32 $2.50

#19nsrz32 $2.50

#20nsrz32 $2.50

#21nsrz32 $2.50

#22sq1510 $14

#23nsrz32 $2.50

#24nsrz32 $2.50

#25dat620 $15

#26nsrz32 $2.50

#27nsrz32 $2.50

#28nsrz32 $2.50

#29nsrz32 $10

#30micromachinery $19

#31nsrz32 $2.50

#32nsrz32 $2.50

#33nsrz32 $2.50

I sent you a pm yesterday saying that i sent the book out. Sorry for lagging on it but it is in the mail and should get to you in a couple of days, same with Jason and Charlie69. Hmmm wonder why you didn't get the pm?

Thats odd.. I have nothing in my inbox. No worries, all I wanted was an update. Maybe its a bug with the new version of the forum. Thx dood.

Ive already sent the money to Ice's paypal account, a grand total of $119.79, thats the $115.00 of items + the fee. I have no rush for the parts to be sent, as long as they arrive in February XD

Items payed:

Grill

dizzy

taillights

the headlight surrounds

thanks everyone!