Best Burger?

Guest Rick-rat

Guest Rick-rat

Today I went to a place that the guys at work were talking about to try it out. Snap Dogs Diner in Port Orchard, it is a 50's style diner and it was the best burger I have had in a long time. The 1/2 pound cheeseburger and fries was 5.79 and was hand made and great flavor.

Being an old fart I have ate a lot of burgers at lots of places. This place has a small menu like In & out burgers are 1/2 lb or 1 lb, they also have god hot dogs.

What is in your area that you really like?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow finally something i know about..lol..lol the red robbins monster burger you got to add bacon...oh ya bottomless fries yuummmy

0425091622.jpg

add bacon

0820092023.jpg

get some drinky drink

0909091909.jpg

anouther is nipps it in longview wa,.. at the end of 15th and ocean beach hwy..sorry no pic but cheap and bomb...

Edited by 78kingcab

These are my favorites but may be pricey for some of them.

Nopa on Divisadero and Hayes in san francisco $15.00

Joes Cable Car on Silver and Mission in san francisco $10.00

Joes on Geary in san francisco $ 6.00

Barney's in san francisco. $7-8

1/4 lb in Hayward $ 5-6

Mos Burger if you are in Japan or Hong Kong

Kua Aina in Chiba Japan at the mall or Hawaii

Fat Burger in LA area.

why I like these places. good, fresh, tasty, various burgers are good and good fries.

Edited by benzo

now something i know lol

Nips in longview good for a quick burger Lynns on commerce way better and bigger

Red robin you got to add the bacon

In spokane Zips is a good day time burger,You got to go to DICKS for a gutbomb at night

Longbeach Wa used to have a place called Nicks wow that was some good slabs of beef their, now i go to the dinner next to the fish company cant rember the name

A little town called Amboy has a NIcks good drink and good burger

Its funny I have this obsseion with bacon cheese burgers, when ever i go to some other town I have to hunt down a Burger.

Shit all this Talk getting me hunrgy to my night time stop Porkys hhhmmmhhhmm goood

Edited by freaky510

new place that just opened up called the BURGER STOP on Hiway 12 / Bridge St, smokey flavored hamburgers and has deep fried sweet potatos. YUMMIE stuff. The wife and I bought 2 1/4 lb burgers w/ side of sweet potateos fries, $8.60 w/ tax last night.

Edited by 420n620
added more info,