Skib joins the goon squad.

Skib

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok small update.

should have my gaskets I need in by morning and I pulled the intake and exhaust mani's before the rain came in :rolleyes: so just gonna clean/paint thos and then try and get the HG done tomorrow and hope all is well lol

Skib, pictures or it didn't happen! :lol: Come on on skib lead by example.

this comp Iv been stuck using is a POS and I cant UL any pics :(

but the goons all together and running now :D

cool at least your bronze valve guides did not fall out. :rofl:

:rofl: I just want this motor to go to A-B, that would suck :P

Its goin good and not burning oil now, which was the only thing ever wrong with it lol Eric even gave me the new seals when I got it and they have been in the glove box ever since lol :D

:rofl: I just want this motor to go to A-B, that would suck :P

Its goin good and not burning oil now, which was the only thing ever wrong with it lol Eric even gave me the new seals when I got it and they have been in the glove box ever since lol :D

Hahaha I have parts like that too, just riding around inthe glove box waiting to be installed :P

Hahaha I have parts like that too, just riding around inthe glove box waiting to be installed :P

Ha Ha. Me too. What do we think we'll install them while at a stop light or something? Maybe it's so we know where it is? Nope. I couldn't find my shifter for the longest time, it was in the glove box.

2eDeYe' date='19 May 2010 - 08:52 AM' timestamp='1274284346' post='304725']

Can we get back to the sweet paintwork yet? :lol:

Im gettin to it! :cool: painted the BRE lip.

just gotta go get my teeth stencils printed off at kinkos cuz there the only ones with a paper printer big enough

Ha Ha. Me too. What do we think we'll install them while at a stop light or something? Maybe it's so we know where it is? Nope. I couldn't find my shifter for the longest time, it was in the glove box.

I actually went out to the dime this morning to see what i had in the glove box, it is new nissan quarter window latches! Good timing too, need to install those so I can stop using zip ties to keep the windows closed :P

Hey Skib, hurry up with the paint! I want to see some more street fighter pics man!

Hey Skib, hurry up with the paint! I want to see some more street fighter pics man!

Seriously! I cant wait to see this baby at Camby :hyper:

I hadn't checked your goon build out till just a couple days ago and DAMN! F'n sweet :) I'm not a huge Goon fan but yours is making me want one! Great work and superb implementation, Glad you got your head back on right ;)

Seriously! I cant wait to see this baby at Camby :hyper:

I hadn't checked your goon build out till just a couple days ago and DAMN! F'n sweet :) I'm not a huge Goon fan but yours is making me want one! Great work and superb implementation, Glad you got your head back on right ;)

Thanks man :lol: Im going to try and get the last stencils printed tomorrow while Im out and I should be able to get the teeth painted on Fri :lol: