Skib joins the goon squad.

Skib

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nice score :love:, I'm jealous, I want a goon to add to my OCD. whats your plans to the gOOn.

for starters its gettin cleaned up, cut some carpet for the front, put the stereo from the Z in there, and work out a sick paint scheme :D

Welcome to the goon squad!!!!!!! :D

thanks :fu: I went and hung out with a few people after I got it home so I was just driving it around all night :D

its slow as shit (L16) compared to the Z but I enjoy driving it non the less :cool:

and I fixed the hatch Erick, it was just the metal piece on the floor, its gotten bent up a few times so its soft and just wants to bend to far in to latch,

just just bent it out, latched it, and locked it for now so it stays latched lol

Ill get some more pics later today when I can get some work done on it

Edited by Skib
thanks :fu: I went and hung out with a few people after I got it home so I was just driving it around all night :D

its slow as shit (L16) compared to the Z but I enjoy driving it non the less :cool:

and I fixed the hatch Erick, it was just the metal piece on the floor, its gotten bent up a few times so its soft and just wants to bend to far in to latch,

just just bent it out, latched it, and locked it for now so it stays latched lol

Ill get some more pics later today when I can get some work done on it

probly didnt cost you 40 bux in gas either :lol: