Skib joins the goon squad.

Skib

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hopefully i have some new goodies by then too, already got a nice big rear sway bar on now which helped alot.. might have some more stuff tho.. ;) we'll see, im sure i will do better this time since i've been practicing a bit :D

throw some sway bars on the 620 and put it on the track

WTH ... you sold your engine? what u gonna do now? run basicly a stock l28? oor what? hey atleast i can smoke ya in a 1/4 now, hell maybe even in the scca thing too

bahumbug :(

nope, Ill still smoke you :fu: the build details are under wraps :D

lol i'd have to do more then that, like get the gas tank mounted under the truck an make a battery tray, not to mention the fun factor for me, its much funner to drive my car hard..

idk what ima do with the truck, i never even drive it.. kinda hard when ya got 3 kids all the time, an ones a baby.. i dont wanna sell it, but if i could get a 4dr dime or goon or something along those lines, with an l20. i would consider trading.. that would be cool cause i could kinda do some things like rwd sr swap ect.. an then i would have a nice rwd turbo car to play with an could drive the se-r as a daily.. but idk.. dont really wanna part with the truck, it would have to be to someone i know, that would treat her right an fix her up..