Skib joins the goon squad.

Skib

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

skib i have a few observations / sugestions for the stereo one any particular reason the sub is on the back seat? and facing forward at that if you put it in the back cargo area and haveit face the hatch it will sound better what type of amp are you using to drive the sub? as for other speakers are they house units :P

skib i have a few observations / sugestions for the stereo one any particular reason the sub is on the back seat? and facing forward at that if you put it in the back cargo area and haveit face the hatch it will sound better what type of amp are you using to drive the sub? as for other speakers are they house units :P

there just happened to be all my crap laying around

Iv just got 2 6x7 boxes, the house speaker was to test my wiring with a speaker I know works :P

the stereo is in and works fine but Im getting almost no audio, I turn it up all the way and it sounds like a poorly tuned radio station :confused: I can hear the CD play but its super quiet and staticy

Edited by Skib
hmmm sounds like a bad audio out to me was this the deck in the z

ya I ran it in the Z for a while, worked great. I could hear the 6x9's over my exhaust :P

all my wiring is new and I used butt connectors on everything

ya I ran it in the Z for a while, worked great. I could hear the 6x9's over my exhaust :P

all my wiring is new and I used butt connectors on everything

its a long shot but try eliminating the butt connecters and make sure the dech is grounded really well and that the plug in the back is plugged in all the way

its a long shot but try eliminating the butt connecters and make sure the dech is grounded really well and that the plug in the back is plugged in all the way

Ill check em out tomorrow :D itl be really nice to have a stereo again

out of thos things its most likely the ground

"id never join a club that would have me as a member" groucho marx

Nice! I like it better than the Z, actually. But then I'm a 510 snob. :D

:cool:

YAY! finnally a cool car :fu:

:thumbup:

get the snowflakes to fit :D

in case they dont, im positive they would fit mine ;)

the day i finally get back on ratsun it turns out you got a 510 lol..

Goons are sick man if i got a 510 the first thing i would do is load it with subs haha

lol Im still working on getting the stereo to work :P

I should be able to get thos parts from you soon (hopefully this ~weekend), are you still in OR?

yeah that sounds good. i can throw in some goodies too if you want like the 3" aftermarket guage if you want and the water temp guage. i also have a non EGR n42 intake mani if you want i think you can sell it for like 20 or 30$

sounds good :D I wouldnt want your dad throwin out anymore good parts anyway :lol:

Iv got some steelies to roll her around on :D

not sure, Iv got a new motor to build, suspension to do, body work, $$$ to spend.

Im rollin in the goon :D

PA220043.jpg

i see i see, did you get a new job or something? what do you mean motor to build? wtf? didnt you just build the damn thing? did i miss something?

i see i see, did you get a new job or something? what do you mean motor to build? wtf? didnt you just build the damn thing? did i miss something?

Im building it to meet SCCA class requirements, which means I cant use the turbo :P so I sold it and got the goon and some funds for the Z. its going to be almost a full time race car, just legal enough to drive to the track :lol: