PCD's 74 620 progress/build up

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 months later...

Long time with no updates means....I was hired by the Railroad & have been in & out of state for a long training program for the last 6 weeks. Before i left i was able to jam the 620..the boat in the garage & lock it down. Probably wont be working on it anytime soon & thats fine seeing as i have more important things to do now. Ill occasionaly post random pix like...this !

99qemc.jpg

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...

You say you are only working part time?

I will save up some money for when your work gets slower so I can pay you to come down and work on my 520.  I did not get to work with you last time because of my surgery.  I appreciate all you did on my 520 Mark!  Thank you sir.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok in the last few weeks ive been fabbing up a roof rack for the truck. I want it to look a certain way & im not rushing it but it will remain bare metal & fit the theme of the truck. This is as far as ive gotten...the curved sections are parts of the coil springs i cut off my old wagon. Save everything !!

2nhp65d.jpg

• Like 2

Visited Mark yesterday and the roof rack looks great!  It is not finished yet.

Good to see you yesterday Mark.  Enjoyed the time and thank you for the 520 owners manual.

Hey TY my friend & your welcome ! As of today the metal work is done & i have a few of the slats mounted. Once all the slats are in place & the metal flashes off a bit the entire rack will get cleared...

ju722p.jpg

35hivs4.jpg

Im welding tabs underneath the wood & bolting them in place.

• Like 3