Corey's 71 datsun 510

78kingcab

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

dont really have any questions ....but im always up for advice or info.....im learning :D

no matter how much you want to... never rush engine stuff.

lol always take the time to triple check everything's right :D

oh, and Canby or bust :fu:

My back hurts. Tranny was a bitch! But we got it in. I had to cut up the battery tray. The throttle body with cruise control hits. Now I have to run the fuel lines and pump. And wire the ka harness up. Oh yeah this is cores build! He sat by that engine for a while

let me know how that puck disk works out for street driving..... last one of those i ran it was a ON/OFF type deal you have to rev the motor to 3k and jsut dump the clutch for it to take off with out jumping all over the place...... however that clutch set up was in my baja bug so idk how diff it will act in a datto with hydro clutch set up

• Like 1

let me know how that puck disk works out for street driving..... last one of those i ran it was a ON/OFF type deal you have to rev the motor to 3k and jsut dump the clutch for it to take off with out jumping all over the place...... however that clutch set up was in my baja bug so idk how diff it will act in a datto with hydro clutch set up

this is my 3 time using this set up i love it its got the springs so it works like a normal clutch....the unsprung disk are like on or off but with a lil time you can get use to them also.....i think this thing is gonna rev like a bike and grab hard.....

My back hurts. Tranny was a bitch! But we got it in. I had to cut up the battery tray. The throttle body with cruise control hits. Now I have to run the fuel lines and pump. And wire the ka harness up. Oh yeah this is cores build! He sat by that engine for a while

better get cracken.....tranny was a bitch for some reason.....thx for letn her down easy maybe ill give ya that k&n ya smashed...lol......to be honest i never seen a motor fight so hard going in glad phill was there to bitch slap it in...i sat out in garage for like 2 hrs staring at it...thanks phill and kevo...and phill your back hurt befor we even tried to stuff her in....weird how that tranny didnt want to mate....humm

Hey man that is BITCHEN!!!!!! I gotta get over there and check it out in person!!!!! Hope that pinky is gettin better!!!!

stop buy anytime keven...glad you made it to ratsun...cant wait to see this 620 get what it deserves :D

That header should fit............. what's the problem?

Sometimes it helps to unbolt the two 17mm bolts on the idler arm, and lower the center link with the wheels turned, and the car jacked up.

Yellowcar has a OBX header and it sounds like it almost fits:

987771.bmp.jpg

98777.bmp.jpg

^^^ WadDatto's header even has the oxygen sensor..... ...... . . maybe PM them for help......... good luck........ your engine bay looks awesome

well the header did end up going right in.....my buddy ryan took my wiper motor to do some clean up and after much talk of the rising sun he brought me back my wiper motor......thanks ryan looks awsome....i just need to pick up the stainless to mount it..also i scored anouther intermittn wiper set up from the 79 620 kc so ill add that also :D

005.jpg