78kingcab

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

well im now taking a few steps back....the front valance crossmember and oil pan have asorbed some impact...of corse every bolt snapped during tear down....front core support took a lil for the team also...i pulled it out some but shit still not lining up...yet

Photo-0090-1.jpg

well im now taking a few steps back....the front valance crossmember and oil pan have asorbed some impact...of corse every bolt snapped during tear down....front core support took a lil for the team also...i pulled it out some but shit still not lining up...yet

Photo-0090-1.jpg

Haha stainless and taps man! Get cracking!

your funny .....i was able to get vise grips on remaiming thread and get them out....saved alot of time....ya i know stainless....lol....what up on my wheel studs ...is this your way of saying DO IT YOURSELF...its all good...im thinking this car is going under tarp and hitting the back yard..till i get organized.... :( ....it just needs too much right now :angry:

sorry guys i thought i typed it all out but i forgot or something...lot on my mind lately......i was fucking around and a car pulled out in front of me and my fat foot hit da gas and not the brake....well it kinda worked out cause it spun me around the car :D i didnt hit it......but did eat a high curb....needs crossmember witch i have, oil pan witch i dont have,new valance witch i have....its not that bad im just tired of always takeing 1 step forward and 3 steps backwards.....core support at bottom middle is in a inch and a half....in pic i have already started to work on it....

YOur car get hit?

Did I miss soemthing?

Thats a nice car.

Man your going 110% on this then bam in back yard????

crap in the back yard. I know how this story goes.

just till i get organized.....calm down buddy.....i promice it wont be the same old story....man i love this car...im even kinda obceiced with it....ya i know i shouldve stayed in school cause i cant spell...

• Like 1

well the car didnt make it to the back yard....infact theres new light shineing on it......phil came over to take me to get a new oil pan and got sidetracked well he got the core support straight even better than when i got it ,and drilled out the last few broken studs.......THANK YOU PHIL....well it didnt stop there, we ended up at sssr20det510s shop after a short time they had me talked into some crazy motor swap.....ya i know ..i love l motors.....well im deep in this shit now...i will keep it hush till i get pics up ......any way just really wanted to say thanks to phil....

• Like 2