• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This car was on CL when I first thought about getting a 510. i printed off a picture of it along with others, I looked at those all day, drew them, showed my friends. At that time there were quite a few on CL, now not as much. But it's best, I don't have the money yet. Soon tho, soon. Thanks for starting a build thread.

no and it needs it bad i was driving it in the rain and it was really hard to get it sideways, and needs to get rid of the dogleg or change the shifter you have to lean forward to shift its annoying

im kinda shocked by this i have an l20b with a dog leg and an open r160 and i have no problem getting my car sideways i almost flew off the onramp to the freeway last night i wasent even trying and it broke loose and it took serious counter steer to keep it straight

im kinda shocked by this i have an l20b with a dog leg and an open r160 and i have no problem getting my car sideways i almost flew off the onramp to the freeway last night i wasent even trying and it broke loose and it took serious counter steer to keep it straight

ya when i first got the car it would spin cookies on dry pavement...fun now its like im 1 tire fire leave me alone....well ill be doing a l20b swap soon with a a87 head w/ duel side carbs hope it will help in the mean time ill be looking for the r160 lsd....ill weld it up for now.....i been collecting parts so ill be doing a tear down and build hopefully soon...poor health has been keeping me away...for now i get to go sideways when it feels like going sideways :( i really dont beat on it .....yet

• Like 1

HAHA! wasn't even trying.

• 1 month later...

well i havent updated in a while but i only been collecting parts...well my first part didnt set around for to long so here it is...i hope this turns out the old lady is nagging like crazy i can hardly payy attention..lollollol

Bk8W52kKGrHqIH-C4Es80VW0CGBLZlQfcY6.jpg

Bk8Wy-gBGkKGrHqQH-EEs9usjt3PBLZlP8m.jpg

2010-03-059513_02_11.jpg

well this video is my homie sssr20det making sure it works

th_coreysburnout001.jpg