Corey's 71 datsun 510

78kingcab

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

get rid of that window sticker on the front windsheild!!!!!!!!!

next convert to a electronic ignition. when possible. Buy a weber down draft on the side with intake when those SUs take a shit.

Tie down that battery better

Put car in garage from the weather.

I like that car!!!!!!!!!!

Im not into window tint so people might think a badass stereo is in there and smash your window to only find a stock AM Datsun radio in there!!!!!

Im out of 2 door windows cause if this situation happing to other people. let them see you have nothing in there!!!!!!!!

Edited by banzai510(hainz)
get rid of that window sticker on the front windsheild!!!!!!!!!

next convert to a electronic ignition. when possible. Buy a weber down draft on the side with intake when those SUs take a shit.

Tie down that battery better

Put car in garage from the weather.

I like that car!!!!!!!!!!

Im not into window tint so people might think a badass stereo is in there and smash your window to only find a stock AM Datsun radio in there!!!!!

Im out of 2 door windows cause if this situation happing to other people. let them see you have nothing in there!!!!!!!!

glad you like the car ...but the sticker is staying and if they smash out the window they will score on stereo shit cause the car is packed full of it..

the carbs are all rebuilt so if it aint broken dont fix it comes into play...it is a garage car, and already has electric iginition....thanks for the ideas but everyone is differnt and this is the way I like it....anyway i will address the battery tie down issue...and i have spare glass for all the way around.....buy the way i just spent 600.00 on alarm has many features plus proxzemy sensor that lets me know if your withn 10 feet of car and all info is paged to my remote with a picture and tells me what sensor is triggerd....

i read alot on here and i know you are one of the hardest to please so it means alot that you say you like the car,it wont get any more steal me stickers

Edited by 78kingcab

Oh its nice car by the photos. Looks better than my car

those wheels look OK on there. Stock hubcaps look good too. but for the Money ROTAs RB would be my first choice +25mm for stock strut or +15 for 280zx strut. People say everybody has them or panasports but I really dont see around here.

black ones with a red pin strip are listed but never really seen anybody have them for sell

I have RBs at the house but rolling the hubcaps right now

Edited by banzai510(hainz)
Oh its nice car by the photos. Looks better than my car

those wheels look OK on there. Stock hubcaps look good too. but for the Money ROTAs RB would be my first choice +25mm for stock strut or +15 for 280zx strut. People say everybody has them or panasports but I really dont see around here.

black ones with a red pin strip are listed but never really seen anybody have them for sell

I have RBs at the house but rolling the hubcaps right now

you got ant pic of these rotas rb

that car is fucking sexy you lucky bastard. im going to steal that sexy bitch and joy ride it. lol i love it:lol: :D. nice buy!

shit thanks alot i really really like it....i even gave up crunchy cheetoes for it...lol ..lol..for reals 78kingcab isnt a lil boy .....lol....i spent first 2 nights out in garage with it ...old lady probably goona leave me soon...lol:lol::lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
do you have lsd in that bad boy ?

no i do not but its the next thing i buy....dont realy know to much on the 510 diff so im hoping there is something w/o to much modding....it will get sideways though if ya beat good....was thinking about welding up my spare stock diff for now....i need some 510 friends (hint) (hint) .... that no there shit

Edited by 78kingcab