Corey's 71 datsun 510

78kingcab

Sweet Project!! Love the car man!! keep up the good work!!! :thumbup:

hey thx, means alot from someone who has bad azz dimes.....i still have alot of plans for this car...i call this the mock up for the real build, but im thinking bout body work now, only cause its cheap and i can do it myself...then maybe some new paint,,,.someday even get the ass of it to look like your blu one :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thas a beautiful car!

thx alot, it has been a fun 1 year with it ....kinda wondering what year 2 brings....

Lookin good!!!!! you should bring it by for a visit

i can do this need a couple days been sik having light problems with the eyes...lol nothing big been hella sensitive sense

young kid....was nice to hear you got the wheels back...goood job

IMG_0980.jpg

Hondar del SLOW seats YO!!!!

dont really know what to say....ummmm G your pretty smart.....

hey corey, do you still want that back seat?

and is that the rollbar off craigslist???

yes i need back seat...just kinda ill right now but i do neeed it.....and ya its the one i told you about .....you said you was gonna get it but he reposted it so i told dude if he brought it to me id buy it....i didnt think he would cause he was in eugene.....but he showed up...i was gonna tell you but you got yours like 2 weeks later....ill probaly sell it cause iv decided to go with a luxury style car, and just keep this red pos....

• 1 month later...

alright its been a long time , no real good news i have had to sell almost everything....well today i decided it was a good day for some cookies, boy the guy who worked here had a fit as i drove off sideways....well i was gonna pop these bitches but ran into trouble......

photo.jpg

click on next 2 pics for video, you can here dude start to yell at end of this one...

th_IMG_0308.jpg

th_IMG_0309-1.jpg

he said i passes him going 83mph....i said couldnt tell ya my speedo just broke ....he said i smell something burning...lol....i just thought to myself i bet you do....told me he would of towed it and took me in if id been going 7mph faster....he liked my slow stickers and dint give me neg driving...what a guy....i crumbled it up and tossed it on back seat, crappy part is there is just a court date no price

Ouch.....

LoL, im just guessing here. He said he <3 cookies after that post. But in the post it said he didn't make it home in time.

Running a red/stop sign, speeding, or reckless driving. Cookies or spinning tires/going sideways is instant reckless unless the cops being nice.