Corey's 71 datsun 510

78kingcab

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well off to get exhaust....it was a bitch to get this slammed dime on and off trailer..thanks tyler for a smoking exhaust and a unreal deal ill be sending pizza your way....ill try to get pixs of exhaust put its dark and low.lol.lol,,,,i owe mad props to kirk for the tow....he got his pizza tonight

0604000751.jpg

0605001744.jpg

0605001744b.jpg

whats left to do corry

well a bunch o lil stuff like bleed brakes, clutch finish installing wireing, figure out battery situation , uh....

oh ya install radiator and a lil wireing inside....i think il get alot of the lil stuff done in the morning...cant wait to here this thing....

Will you please post a pic of the ground clearance with that header?........... . did you get a o2 sensor hooked up?

My new OBX header hits the transmission mount.......... and after I took the trans. mount off,, it still hits the floor pan

indy ill get you some pics....it might take a day ....yes i used a o2 ...my car is slammed and i k now you like them low or lower than me well there isnt much for ground clearance....the header does fit great and runs right under the floor....really i dont think i could of got a better header......

ok well yesterday was a big or the biggest day of this project ...bad news is my cell phone was dieing so the video is short lived but you will get the idea.....first off i would like to say thanks to phil...phil you are a awsome person and thanks for making this happen like i said im poor and cant pay ya but i got your back ANYTIME......thanks to kirk,steve,mikey,calob,alex,jake,keven,ryan,creepy,ratsun.net,and my lil boy corey jr...i cant express how thankfull i am....

th_0606002248.jpg