Corey's 71 datsun 510

78kingcab

Isn't that just the greatest feeling? (I was the same way)

I just got it done yesterday. 6puck clutch with coreys son riding shot gun. Reved it to 7 and just dumped it. He was grinning from ear to ear too. Nice little ride to the gas station 20 buck premium!.

Its driveable corey just needs to put it together for it to be driven. Hopefully I see him in the am to cruise to camby.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

well just a lil update ...between jeromey and i the tires are bald after only a month....and hell ya this thing is fun...

it seems to run perfect, shifts ok, this tranny has had a hard life and the last month didnt help....

well here some pics , only ones i have that havent been posted......

IMG_0883.jpg

IMG_0887.jpg

Photo-0077.jpg

my badd azz parts car...parts from this car have gone on over 13 datsun 510s

1104091636.jpg

thx phil this only happend cause you man.....phil and my 1yr old cadee hangn out

xcv006.jpg

well theres more to come for this dime

• 3 weeks later...

well nothing new going on, its been hot out and i am confined to a bed ya for me :( ....i got a new fan...check it out does it not say ratsun or what....it says other stuff to...lol...i know its stupid but im going crazy, and yes skibs goon is my screen saver...lol

th_012.jpg

you talk to a doc yet man?

yes i have they told me not for any reason walk on it....it hasnt gotten ANY better and if anything worse....i will be going to the docs again 2marrow.....he already told me he had know idea what was going on....and it ony costed me 1200.00

yes i have they told me not for any reason walk on it....it hasnt gotten ANY better and if anything worse....i will be going to the docs again 2marrow.....he already told me he had know idea what was going on....and it ony costed me 1200.00

bummer :(

• 2 weeks later...