"HOW TO", pick up chicks

banzai510(hainz)

I used to go into pick-up bars...oh hell any bar for that matter....

AND JUST SET AND LICK MY FOREHEAD WITH MY TONGUE. I got more,PooNanny that way. KiNda WiErD huh!?

And you young guys it's not quality it's quantity. MORE COUNTS!

Also Datzenmike, I know you are from a small town and thats so COOL. because in a small town you don't lose your girlfriend you just lose your TURN!!! :D

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

25 for us tomorrow :) ......oh...and she picked me up! :)

Damn looks like the "old Folks" all got together in the same month...

Datzenmike your anniv was Jun 16th?

Mklotz yours was Jun 18th?

Mine was Jun 13th Linda and I have been at it for 44yrs...( we both worked at the same place in Jun '64...I kept after her to date me for months, kept tellin me she had a boyfriend, yada yada yada.......long story short he left, I got my chance and ain't lettin go.........................it has been a fantastic ride.........

This is what you say, " c'mon lets go":fu:

Its just that easy:D Its all in the timing

wErd! timing is everything :D

AND JUST SET AND LICK MY FOREHEAD WITH MY TONGUE.

:poop: thats what my problem is...i can only lick my eyebrows :rollseyes:

Mrs datzen lets me drool at Asian chicks. She even goes through the check out line where this hottie works just to watch me sweat. Like Mike K says, doesn't matter where you get your appetite, as long as you eat at home. Good advice.

• 3 weeks later...

Remember Thelma and Louise? Where Thelma's husband is waiting for her phone call and the FBI are there also. Christopher Macdonald (the husband) says to the FBI guy (Harvey Kitel) "What'll I say to her?" And Harvey says "Tell her you love her.... women like that shit" ... followed by much laughter.:D:D:D

Fortunately for some guys, perhaps unfortunately for some women, they sometimes DO 'dig that shit'. If you are honest, they will overlook a hokey line and maybe that's all it takes to spend some time together. To us guys, it looks .... pretty bad, but never underestimate what a woman will listen to if she thinks you are honest about it.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Damn that was a great photo of me :D

Hainz I see you have tried the shrunk hat trick, where everything around it looks much bigger...

IMG_0904.jpg

get rid of the hat man serious

Get hair like this... Where do you guys live? Who owns the green datsun truck in that house shot picture? Only caught an inch of the back of it...

n709670986_140135_3136.jpg

I met mine in a bar. Had a broken foot and was sporting a super cool :rolleyes: moonboot. Separate 14 total fractures in my rt foot from skateboarding the half pipe in Puyallup. I had no job because I couldn't do things like carry lumber, build/lift walls at the time, my Dakota overheated, warped, and blew a front main seal hence no vehicle, no income, nothing to offer, etc. My buddy offered to buy me some drinks because he knew my prior long term gf left just weeks earlier. Thought there was no way I'd be getting any action given the most unfortunate circumstances. Anyway, met this girl at a local downtown bar and have been with her almost 2 yrs. Moral of the story, confidence is key, and the ability to strike up, maintain, and recieve atleast a couple laughs during conversation is vital. You have to be able to choose a clever angle on starting conversation, given the situation, without being cheesy. If you succeed at that, it really doesn't matter at all your own personal circumstances. Picture073.jpg

Is she a cop i was trying to get a look at the cleavage and seen the police top??? hahahhaa no serious i agree with you totally