"HOW TO", pick up chicks

banzai510(hainz)

if a hot chick digs your ratty old datto and lets you pic her up in it, she wins :D

my old GF loved mine, to bad she moved :(

l_508d178c2f48413584d59e7a54c60e88.jpg

man, moving fuckin pwned me :cursing:

I have been lucky enough to get some good looin girls like her to at least tolerate my car tho hahaha

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It wasnt serious enough to scrap all the stuff I have here to make it work, shes cool as fuck and were still friends but theres plenty in the sea as thay say ;)

some how my punk ass and ratty datto manage to pick up pretty good lookin girls, perplexing I know right?

[edit] like so: this chick I work with is trying to introduce me to her friend:

l_deb542865dd5f5771205da5e51d6d4ec.jpg

:thumbsup: so far lol

Edited by Skib
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I've never actually tried this, but I think it might work (depending on the girl and what you're trying to accomplish)

1) Go to an ATM machine in a rich neighborhood

2) Find a receipt that someone threw away that has $10,000+ balance

3) Go to a bar and when you give the girl your number, act coy that you don't have anything to write on, then pull the receipt out of your wallet

...darn necroposters made me login...:rolleyes:

I've never actually tried this, but I think it might work (depending on the girl and what you're trying to accomplish)

3) Go to a bar and when you give the girl your number, act coy that you don't have anything to write on, then pull the receipt out of your wallet

...darn necroposters made me login...:rolleyes:

old trick

There used to be a website that you could print out fake receipts and put your number on the back of. You could put in your own amount to be on the receipt. Buddy of mine showed it to me a few years ago, long lost the link since. lol

Bleach, yeah I'd say 10k is a lot (at least for me).

The only time I had that much $$ in my checking is when I had to make a down payment on a house. It was only there for a couple days, then back to well...not much in comparison :rolleyes:

If I didn't spend all my spare $$ on Datsun parts, tools, materials, etc. sheit, I'd probably have over 40k in there and wouldn't need a fake receipt :blink: :eek: :fu:

I think the point is that if you want a shallow, money grubbing B*tch for a one night stand, this would be one way to go about it, lol.

• 2 weeks later...

I have already tried that one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you see a girl that calls you on that ,the ATM receipt

Best You give alll you got ,call that one a one night stand cause you know shes fake!!!!!!!!!

If she goes out with you cause you have a Datsun its called, she has a low self esteem, and was already beaten down by somebody else.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I met my, good one, during the 8 years I was without a Datsun. About 4 years later I found a 620 (always wanted one having had a 521) and she was supportive and we got it. She saved up and bought me a pair of 12.5 x 15 x 33s for X-mass and another pair for my B-day. :D