banzai510(hainz)

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...

Alright, I'm a "chick" I guess..and the only guys I like speak the truth, no matter if it hurts my feelings or not. In fact, all my boyfriends have been assholes but they've always made me laugh. I just got in a car accident and fucked up my truck and did my boyfriend come and pick me up, nope...I got a ride home with the AAA man and learned how to change my own flat tire in the dark and now here I am searching for parts and trying to learn how to put it all back together. I'v always thought there were two types of chicks ones that think the world is theirs just because they have a hole to stick it in and others that think they're just people and take responsibility for their own actions. This isn't based on looks either, because I'v had all kinds of suitors that would give me the world, but I want to go out there and make it my own. You guys are cracking me up on here, and I need it too cause I feel pretty down knowing that I ruined my perfectly beautiful truck, but what's broken can be fixed and I appreciate everyone that has emailed me and helped restore my love for my truck. So forget lines and wiener sizes, just be yourself and if they don't like you, you probably wouldn't want them either, at least not the next morning or for years after that.

...And some of the ugliest chicks I'v met have been the most demanding pain in the asses ever, but it always goes both ways. It's the difference between being insecure and being confident. Worlds apart and confidence always makes anyone forget what you look like and makes them pay attention to what you have to say instead. Confidence is sexy as hell!

Guest kamakazi620

...And some of the ugliest chicks I'v met have been the most demanding pain in the asses ever, but it always goes both ways. It's the difference between being insecure and being confident. Worlds apart and confidence always makes anyone forget what you look like and makes them pay attention to what you have to say instead. Confidence is sexy as hell!

Your tellin' me!!!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...