New to the site and my 71 521 56k warning

pugz

new to this site. got reffered from someone on Nissancustoms.com

got a 1971 521. its fully bagged on 17" escalade wheels. im gonna start to rebuild the whole truck. so plan on me having alot of questions about it. ive had 2 hardbodys and a 03 frontier. all have been minitrucks. now i own a 94 pathfinder and my dat. theres alot to come on both of them. anyway heres my dat

picking the lil guy up

IMG_7015.jpg

on the trailor on the way back home

IMG_7033.jpg

IMG_7065.jpg

got him here

IMG_7076.jpg

IMG_7095.jpg

tailgate skin and 12" hitech leds

100_2392.jpg

now time for a lil new paint.

work by dougy fresh

http://www.pinstripingbyfresh.com

100_2983.jpg

100_3004.jpg

100_2997.jpg

getting striped

100_3045.jpg

100_3061.jpg

100_3106.jpg

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice ride. I am sure that many of us would like a few pics of the suspension work when you have tires off.

And i liked it better before the flames and stripes. I dont mind the pinstriping, its the flames i dont like.

But, it is your truck, and just my $0.02

Jason

Nice ride. I am sure that many of us would like a few pics of the suspension work when you have tires off.

And i liked it better before the flames and stripes. I dont mind the pinstriping, its the flames i dont like.

But, it is your truck, and just my $0.02

Jason

My two cents here also.............I really like the flames and the pinstriping,,more 'ol skool and stuff...quite an interesting blend of new tech (layed out) and ol skool....welcome to the forum and ask away..plenty of info here.....

My wife loved the flames, scallops and pinstriping :)

Very nice rig!!! Where the heck was that guy hiding? How is it that a 521 gets finished to that point and we have no clue about it?? Glad to see it's on here now! Thanks for the vid...sweet!

Very nice rig!!! Where the heck was that guy hiding? How is it that a 521 gets finished to that point and we have no clue about it?? Glad to see it's on here now! Thanks for the vid...sweet!

I guess those people out in Oaklahoma don't use the inter-webs

Nice truck. I like the side stripes. :cool:

thanks guys. the paint is only temporary. i plan on driving it and showing it for a few months before i tear off into it. im trying to decide if im bout to bodydrop my pathfinder of go ball out on this datsun. (motor swap, custom control arms, 5 lug conversion, ect, ect.) as for now im jst gonna drive it and then start the bodywork on it. ill keep yall posted. we are supposed to finish the pinstriping tonite so ill have more pics to post. and ya thanks pch. im sure ill have some questions in the next couple days when i get into the brakes.