pugz

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

finished the hood striping

100_3345.jpg

Dude......I am old enuff to have seen, talked with, and had Von Dutch do my second car in 1959 ( a very sweet 56 Chevy, nother story)

I am tellin you that you hood pinstriping is AWESOME and very "Von Dutch Like"................................sooooo

As for me I am so diggin what you have done...

def gonna be runnin black astroturf after i fix my rusty floor and put in the insulation/sound deadening i got for it. had green in the trunk of my civic, i loved not worrying about something being dirty or wet or even greasy, it just wipes up or vacuums out.

as far as this sweet ass 521. damn man, awesome. def need to see some front suspension pics, as has been asked. my 2 cents are i love the striping, love the scallops (i'm gonna do some on mine) just not a fan of mixing scallops and flames, BUT to each his own and the truck still looks bad ass. plus i like to see you adding your own personal touch to an already kick ass ride.

check out stockinteriors.com I just found them last night... They have 68 and up listed for datsun/nissan trucks... I haven't called them yet to see if it actually for a 520/521 yet...

68 & up will all be the same floor pattern. I like the pic of the bench seat too...maybe mix in some aqua piping?

ok well im pretty sure my brake problem is a wheel cylinder or the ps brake hose. i might get into it this weekend. jsut had 2 wisdom teeth pulled so we will see. but when i get into it ill take some front set up pice and see if there are any spacers.