What did you do to your dime today?

Mesh-71

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Found my lower control arms, now just have to figure out how to change the bushings out.

IMG_20130527_120819.jpg

Also found a set of pedals I will need to make my automatic a stick shift. Even though the clutch on the left looks just like the one on a 510 it does not have the little L shaped piece of metal welded on with an adjustment screw. I will have to add that.

IMG_20130527_120125.jpg

Also got my 4 speed shifting again, for some reason the lever at the other end from the shifter had slipped out of position and was not contacting the other levers to put it in gear.

Eddie

Drove it very stupidly.

Didn't get busted.

Luckily.

Also didn't hit a deer with it.

But an on coming car sure did.

I also didn't hit the big garbage pal that was blown by the wind into my lane.

It was a good day... so far.

the 510 is too good for them wheels.

You wont be able to loert the front much with those wheels. Most time those wheels are for a 240z. off set it more out.

I had a set of those and took to the recycler

Im thinking stock hubcaps slammed down=Pimpin

I do plan on swapping the wheels with some that have less offset, but they're what I had so I went with them. I don't mind the idea of steel rims with hubcaps but I want a 14" wheel. Whatever I go with I want it to be period correct and the slots fit the bill in that respect. When I do finally get around to lowering, I won't go more than an inch or two.

waiting for my coilovers to be shipped. widened the metal piece that door panels slide into.

I need a window regulator. not in any rush and want fair pricing.

still cant decide if i want to do the diy coilover setup.

I don't wanna tuck and everyone says it slams the car. 

Guess who went country cruisin, freeway screamin', yardsale shoppin, and Dyno Day get togetherin' yesterday... All with OUT their oil filler cap.

Yup.... Me.

What a MESS.

But still... Was relieved it was only that hole in the valve cover thingy spitting oil all over everything. Not a busted block or head or anything.

Oh yeah....

Ya know that Datsun 240 race car Hotwheels just made a copy of? Met the dude that owns/races that bad boy. Took him for a ride. He felt up my rear end too (searching for my clunk). His Z buddies want me (my car) to come to thier shows. And he wants to get my baby blu all dialed in handling wise. Very cool.

Was a good day.

Plus...

I bought 2 more window AC units too.

Those suckers are selling like hot cakes.

(Rear brake disc kit paid for ;)

Still lookin for a regulator.

Gonna buy mr2 inserts. 1985 rears but dont know if i should uby the kybs or monroes.

the guy i bought my struts from said the Kyb ones need modding.

cleaned out trunk and gonna cut some hemp board i bought for a rear board.