Blue Lake 2009: Aug 9

ggzilla

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if no one got picks of my truck im gonna be like... WTF? i mean c'mon Right in the nuts!

lol jk

it was so funny when the guy who owned that blue 620 got pissed cause RICK RAT won 1st place.. hella poor sportmenship.. congrats rick..

that guy should also put a fucking manual in that truck, he's down right retarded for spendin 2 grand on a fuckin auto trans..

anyway i think everyone had a good time, cept that sore loser.. haha

Ha, isn't he a member here? SSS something or other..........

Yello620,

Well man i see the polishing under the hood. Truck is looking good man keep it up

Ha, isn't he a member here? SSS something or other..........

ya but his daddy is the one who got butt hurt, we were all laughin :) i could give a fuck really..

I was trying to get everything, couldn't remember what all I got. Took over 130 pics though.

hehe its all good dude :P

another thing that was pissing alot of people off, was all the people who bought an ass load of tickets.. really kinda fucked all the poor people.. which was almost everyone

GREAT stuff there ! ! ! I would sure like to come up one year.

I see the blue Sunny was there, cool!!!

My favorite vehicle so far, XTREEM ! ! ! What a cool car ! ! What are those bumpers? Love 'em!!!

On the blue kingcab, any idea what wheels those are? 5 lug drilled or adaptors?

Was David Murphy there and how about Big Dave?

Thanks for the pics!!!

another thing that was pissing alot of people off, was all the people who bought an ass load of tickets.. really kinda fucked all the poor people.. which was almost everyone

You just hit the nail on the head. That bothered me to no end. There was 5 or 6 guys getting most of the raffle prizes and to me it seemed that they liked to rub it in.

This might just be me, but it bothers me when a club will give multiple trophies to the same person for the same car. I mean, yes, they had nice cars, but lets have more of the love spread around.

You just hit the nail on the head. That bothered me to no end. There was 5 or 6 guys getting most of the raffle prizes and to me it seemed that they liked to rub it in.

This might just be me, but it bothers me when a club will give multiple trophies to the same person for the same car. I mean, yes, they had nice cars, but lets have more of the love spread around.

yep, pretty fucked if u ask me, they need to do something about that, or else next year i wont bother registering, an im sure many others feel the same way.. i mean they wernt the greatest of prizes, but for fuck sake it would feel good to win, even if i just gave the shit away like i did last year..

yep, pretty fucked if u ask me, they need to do something about that, or else next year i wont bother registering, an im sure many others feel the same way.. i mean they wernt the greatest of prizes, but for fuck sake it would feel good to win, even if i just gave the shit away like i did last year..

i'm with ya there lynch. i mean good god, cap the number of tickets you can have or something. found it kinda funny towards the end when everyone would groan when they would win though.

lmao yep, ruined the fun.. this is my 3rd year at blue lake.. the raffle is always fun, theres always those people who buy to many tickets, but usualy almost everyone wins something, this time it took the fun right out of it.. musta been like shootin fish in a barrel for those guys.. i was about to suggest just giving the 5-6 guys all the prizes an lettin them sort through what they wanted just so we could get to the judging..

My favorite pic is Beebani's last one :)

They called my name as winner for best 4dr 510.....I couldn't believe they called my name to start with....and then for a car I didn't enter. Turned out that Dislexic(Mike) won that one. Then I wasn't paying attention when they called my name again....it finally dawned on me...I went up and kind of jokingly asked Dan...what's it for...best paint? My jaw about dropped when that's what it was for!!!:eek::eek: I told Paula...I'll bet there's a lot of guys here with shiny paint that are pissed right about now! I certainly glad to have won, but all I can figure is that it was the judges favorite paint job...not the best paint.

As for the raffle....they seriously need a bigger tupperware to shake those tickets in......and the ticket picker should turn away when choosing. I saw her grab a ticket and put it back and grab another a couple of times. I think that might have evened things out a bit.

All in all...I had a great time visiting with old friends and making some new ones. I don't know how many times I had to get names two and three times!!!

Huge Thank You to Dan Uphoff and his crew for putting on another enjoyable show. I think I'll plan on taking that day off next year as well. :)

As for the raffle....they seriously need a bigger tupperware to shake those tickets in......and the ticket picker should turn away when choosing. I saw her grab a ticket and put it back and grab another a couple of times. I think that might have evened things out a bit.

thats some bullshit right there :poop::poop:

My favorite pic is Beebani's last one :)

They called my name as winner for best 4dr 510.....I couldn't believe they called my name to start with....and then for a car I didn't enter. Turned out that Dislexic(Mike) won that one. Then I wasn't paying attention when they called my name again....it finally dawned on me...I went up and kind of jokingly asked Dan...what's it for...best paint? My jaw about dropped when that's what it was for!!!:eek::eek: I told Paula...I'll bet there's a lot of guys here with shiny paint that are pissed right about now! I certainly glad to have won, but all I can figure is that it was the judges favorite paint job...not the best paint.

All in all...I had a great time visiting with old friends and making some new ones. I don't know how many times I had to get names two and three times!!!

Huge Thank You to Dan Uphoff and his crew for putting on another enjoyable show. I think I'll plan on taking that day off next year as well. :)

well put mike :) i still think you deserve the award hehe :P as far as paint schemes went

an i cant figure it out, what about the last pic bee posted is your fave?

is it cause all the 240s an the 1 roadster, or the chicks butt, or?

Another great Summer day in Oregon!

Nine 1200s showed, plus three B210s.

Tony got 2nd for 510 Wagon. Congrats Tony!

DSC08167.jpg

Mike got "Best Paint" award, I love that color-coordinated License Plate

DSC08236.jpg

Nine little 1200s

DSC08120.jpg

Advan #24 replic showed:

DSC08146.jpg

DSC08145.jpg

Lineup

Edited by ggzilla

wow it was crazy....alot of fun i got to meet jester,fastdadd,beebani,nissanboy85,really cool people even some i cant remember there names,got to hang with lynch and dat620guy,and fattodatto,i had a great time.....now the raffel seemed odd...same with some awards. i didnt go for the raffel or the awards so it was really cool...i will deffently go next year..maybe i get award for a car i dont even got too lol.lol.lol......and lynch i didnt see any pics of my truck so dont feel bad..lol...

well at least we didnt cry when we didnt win and get in are ride and leave....

.........................next time leave your daddy at home...............................