Blue Lake 2009: Aug 9

ggzilla

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wheres your truck jason? did i miss a thread update?

good news, i few local ratsun fellers are gonna try to fix my u joint or something so i can bring the truck

Well, last weekend i installed my non-smog intake/exhaust manifolds. So my single pipe exhaust flang would not fit the new manifold.

So on last monday i trailered my truck to my buddies house(has exhaust shop at home). Told him what i wanted. New from the Manifold flang to the left corner exit. 2" pipe, and super quiet.:fu:

It is evening/weekend work for him. And i sure as hell would not be in the shop doing exhaust in the evening during this last weeks heat wave.:eek:

I just told him that i needed it back by August 8th.

So that i could have it for Blue Lake.:D

I've got a day of leave approved for the day.....now I'm just trying to decide if I should push to get the wgn on the road or just take the easy way and bring the NL :)

NL--that should be an easy decision.:D There will be wagons there, but only one NL.:lol:

I was kinda thinking the same.......but I'm also kinda looking for an excuse to get the wgn on the road :) Maybe I'll put the weber DFV on the NL and the 3.89's in the rear before the 9th...at least it will be a little different than last year :) Thanks Jason...you just saved me a ton of work............delayed it at least!

Well, last weekend i installed my non-smog intake/exhaust manifolds. So my single pipe exhaust flang would not fit the new manifold.

So on last monday i trailered my truck to my buddies house(has exhaust shop at home). Told him what i wanted. New from the Manifold flang to the left corner exit. 2" pipe, and super quiet.:fu:

It is evening/weekend work for him. And i sure as hell would not be in the shop doing exhaust in the evening during this last weeks heat wave.:eek:

I just told him that i needed it back by August 8th.

So that i could have it for Blue Lake.:D

right on dude, hopefully i can bring my truck..

ONE WEEK! Let's get in shape, check the radiator level, stop ignoring the flickering oil light and put a couple of quarts in. Overacheivers might even wash their rigs.

In any case, just drive on over. $4 to enter the park, and an additional $15 if you want to be in the judging.

Should I bring my 2-dr sedan or 2-dr pickup?

Show starts at 10:00.

Should be about a 30 minute drive from Wilsonville i would imagine. More/Less?

Meet at Denny's at 8:00.

Should give us plenty of time to eat/drink and still be at Blue Lake park by 9:45.

yeah, if we don't take the route we took last year! 205 all the way this time!:fu:

ONE WEEK! Let's get in shape, check the radiator level, stop ignoring the flickering oil light and put a couple of quarts in. Overacheivers might even wash their rigs.

In any case, just drive on over. $4 to enter the park, and an additional $15 if you want to be in the judging.

Should I bring my 2-dr sedan or 2-dr pickup?

lol jus bring the blue one, u will win lots of shit lol