Blue Lake 2009: Aug 9

ggzilla

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody near Albany oregon, that is planning on going, there is a group of us meeting at the Jefferson/Scio exit #238 at 7:00AM. We will not be traveling at a high rate of speed. :D We'll pull out at around 7:15 and hook up with another group at the Denny's in Willsonville at 8:00AM.

You can PM me if you like.

Edited by Jester
Show starts at 10:00.

Should be about a 30 minute drive from Wilsonville i would imagine. More/Less?

Meet at Denny's at 8:00.

Should give us plenty of time to eat/drink and still be at Blue Lake park by 9:45.

Just bringing this information to the top, realised that it was three pages back.

Same plan. For those that dont want to come have breakfast, the estimated departure time from Denny's is 9:00am

See you there.:D

I'm rolling shot gun with dislexicdime. He came through. I thought I was going to be going in a focus. I know next year I'm rolling in my own dime. I was going to register for the show. Good thing I didn't . I would be depressed. Ill be hunting for 510's next week. Hopefully the one I'm eyeing shows up. See you tommorow =)

I'm rolling shot gun with dislexicdime. He came through. I thought I was going to be going in a focus. I know next year I'm rolling in my own dime. I was going to register for the show. Good thing I didn't . I would be depressed. Ill be hunting for 510's next week. Hopefully the one I'm eyeing shows up. See you tommorow =)

sweet :fu: see you guys there

Ill have mAke riding shotty (my buddy that has s12 Im doing the SR for)

sweet offer but alas too far - unless its for keepsies:lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

then you woke up, what would you want with my rat box?

I need to finish welding up the floors. Reset the door hinges so they go smoother. Weld the bed, finish the body work and its set. Needs new hubs in the rear to. Other n that its golden :D

Just finished cleaning my Datsun pickup, well at least the outide. And a few quick mechnical things, topped up the radiator, and put a hose on the hole in the side of the block. Where's it supposed to go?

Entering the show is $15 bucks but you get BBQ with that. Otherwise it's no-charge to park next to the judged cars except for the $4(?) park entrance fee.

I love all these last minute "to do's". I just finished rattle bombing the inside of the bed and painting my dash to match the stripes. Wish this stuff would dry faster. Looks like I'm gonna be up at 5 to put it back together.:D:D

I love all these last minute "to do's". I just finished rattle bombing the inside of the bed and painting my dash to match the stripes. Wish this stuff would dry faster. Looks like I'm gonna be up at 5 to put it back together.:D:D

we are all going to be hangin out by your truck...its a paint fume thing