Blue Lake 2009: Aug 9

ggzilla

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Will you have a tachometer by then? :mellow:

HAHA I've driven cars missing all kinds of essential parts according to most, but no dash... That's hard core! :D

yes I plan to go to Bluelake.

I may just personally talk to Icehouse and Frank and drive down with them instead of trying to organize a caravan from Tacoma.

I hate one day events because we have to get up so early... Maybe we can plan a few stop spots if people want to join us.

make hainz drive!!!

Hainz won't drive more than 30 minutes from home.

POTD and Golden Gardens are his only options... :)

Good luck.....

Looked it up for directions

10 hours and 32 minutes

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

5 speed on my truck would be nice

I don't have the courage to take my 2 door sedan for that long of a trip

too many bugs will hit the grill you know :D:D

Roadster, unlikely be ready by then

Wagon 410, not road worthy yet

I know someone would be happy if I trailered a 312 wagon

Curious to meet folks up north

HAHA I've driven cars missing all kinds of essential parts according to most, but no dash... That's hard core! :D

lol there was fuel, temp, oil pressure, and 3 toggles thrown in for the trip to OR :lol: normally theres nothing

I think we should plan a saterday night ratsun camp out somewhere not too far from blue lake, meet at like 2 at some campground hang out and get up and head to blue lake in the am

What do you guys think???

sounds fun :fu:

lol there was fuel, temp, oil pressure, and 3 toggles thrown in for the trip to OR :lol: normally theres nothing

I'm back to 1 gauge in my car (gas) but it's nice having a dash :D

Plan to go to blue lake, should have the truck fixed by then

What happened? Is there a thread?

I think we should plan a saterday night ratsun camp out somewhere not too far from blue lake, meet at like 2 at some campground hang out and get up and head to blue lake in the am

What do you guys think???

That would be cool! :D

Max of 8 people per campsite and $10 for EACH car beyond the 1st.

Do they have a larger parking lot away from the camp site to park at?

i do believe so.. i guess payin for extra cars would suck, but that happens at alot of places.. ofcourse if you got your own site there would be no worry.. i'd be gettin my own site.. i figure some people will prolly share sites tho, an we'll prolly mostley hang at 1 site for the night till everyone goes to bed.. theres a park ranger and the camp ground person so there cany be any fooling around, but atleast we can have fires an bbq's an im not sure about drinkin... i always have, never been loud enough to draw attention to myself tho so never been caught.. theres even a place to swim an fish..

i do believe so.. i guess payin for extra cars would suck, but that happens at alot of places.. ofcourse if you got your own site there would be no worry.. i'd be gettin my own site.. i figure some people will prolly share sites tho, an we'll prolly mostley hang at 1 site for the night till everyone goes to bed.. theres a park ranger and the camp ground person so there cany be any fooling around, but atleast we can have fires an bbq's an im not sure about drinkin... i always have, never been loud enough to draw attention to myself tho so never been caught.. theres even a place to swim an fish..

neat :D