Inland Empire Classic Datsun / JDM Meet

rivdat620

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm taking the 60 this time. I came home that way last time and it was pretty smooth sailing. Is it still at 3:00pm?

Hey Duncan. Make sure you leave early. That 91, well I guess I don't have to tell you.

Also anybody hear from Phiz?

Picture.jpg

New guy = Keith. It was awesome meeting you guys last night and I'm hoping to start coming to more meets. Here's my dime with San Gorgonio.

Welcome to Ratsun, Keith! It was nice to meet you and see your dime last night. My name is William, we spoke briefly last night. Look forward to seeing more of the car as time allows.

• Like 1

I didn't get to meet you last night. But I do know the car. I remember it from one of the inland valley car shows a few years back. It was parked in the parking garage. I did get quite a few pic's of it then.

Welcome to Ratsun and the I.E. Meet.

Hey Mark,

Just try to make it out to Riverside for the SoCalROC Celebration. Eveyone ele be sure to make it, it will be a blast!

I am sure sorry I had to bail last night on the meet. I got an emergency call to the ER. Sometimes it sucks being on call.

It was great seeing all of you guys.

Hope to see you all on April 10th.

Chris

• 2 weeks later...