Inland Empire Classic Datsun / JDM Meet

rivdat620

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well 3 days and counting! The weather is going to be great and the food, I am really looking forward to that Portillo's. I heard that last month was awesome so hey lets have a repeat. I want to invite all those guys out that were new last month so that I can see their rides! I think I still owe John a Beer, I cant say why cause a gentleman never tells. :yawn: Thanks again to our sponsors, Xtina productions, The Riverside Napa, Williams Machinery, and Datsunland Socal. We will be at the Portillo's Saturday at 5pm 5/15/10 and we will have our normal raffle so bring a good luck charm and lets have a great time! :cool:

• Like 1

Well 3 days and counting! The weather is going to be great and the food, I am really looking forward to that Portillo's. I heard that last month was awesome so hey lets have a repeat. I want to invite all those guys out that were new last month so that I can see their rides! I think I still owe John a Beer, I cant say why cause a gentleman never tells. :yawn: Thanks again to our sponsors, Xtina productions, The Riverside Napa, Williams Machinery, and Datsunland Socal. We will be at the Portillo's Saturday at 5pm 5/15/10 and we will have our normal raffle so bring a good luck charm and lets have a great time! :cool:

Thanks for the plug "BOB" But it's Williams Machine, Inc. And I'll try to bring something this month.

Looks like i may make this one guys. I work 7am - 3 pm sat.........Ill be in a "newer" Datsun if i make it :cool: :cool:

Yea come on down. It will be good to see ya.

Indeed, try and make it out.

I have to be there. I need to pick up a lens for my pick-up, and somebody owes me a tire and wheel as I recall. ;)

That was some funny shit :lol:

i'll be there BUT before im going to another car show at auto toy (autobac) here in staton on beach blvd from 10am to 5 pm so i'll see you there for sure a little late but i'll be there ahhh don't start the raffle with out me ok see ya nicoya and bumble beeeee muuuuaaahahahahaha

i'll be there BUT before im going to another car show at auto toy (autobac) here in staton on beach blvd from 10am to 5 pm so i'll see you there for sure a little late but i'll be there ahhh don't start the raffle with out me ok see ya nicoya and bumble beeeee muuuuaaahahahahaha

Eddie,

What show is it? Maybe I'll stop by just to check it out.

sorry ducan for the delay here is the flyer http://www.teamallstars.com/newsletters/2010/041010_superautotoyz.pdf

they told to my friend victor that all datsun are welcome so i'm going hope to see you

Yea. Victor sent me the link. But that would suck for me. All the way there then all the way back to MV. I really wanted to go.

You guys know how that 91 is on a Sat afternoon :(