Inland Empire Classic Datsun / JDM Meet

rivdat620

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was nice to see Robert pull out the paper work and send the Rent-A-Cop off.

On a bad note my truck has rabies. :( I noticed it spewed water in my engine compartment when I got there, and this morning there was a puddle under my truck. The radiator was really low on water, so I put more in and started her up. Within a few minutes it started foaming.

IMG_0021a.jpg

I was nice to see Robert pull out the paper work and send the Rent-A-Cop off.

On a bad note my truck has rabies. :( I noticed it spewed water in my engine compartment when I got there, and this morning there was a puddle under my truck. The radiator was really low on water, so I put more in and started her up. Within a few minutes it started foaming.

IMG_0021a.jpg

Check your oil. Hopefully not a headgasket. Maybe the thermostat housing..??? You have somewhere that air is getting into your system. Let it cool down. Take off the radiator cap. Open your heater to full blast heat. Start the truck and let the water pump help push the air out of your system. Turn off the truck and let it cool back down. Refill radiator and overflow bottle to top it off. Good Luck!

Damn, check out bumble bee.... He's a gohst too, xtina thos pics came out great. To bad you didnt get that gray truck that was parked in the corner...haha

The gray f1506204X4 :rolleyes:

And nice pic's as always. Next time I'm going to beg to get my pic in front of P tillos. And you know how ugly it get's when I start bitchin after a couple of beers. :lol:

those pics came out really good christina.bumble bee's car looks amazing. i like the twins in their datsun jackets!!!!!!!! those nice pics of leo's new old car. keep up the good work christine. hey when are we going to see those new pics from your private photo shoot with phiz.

Moving on from the half naked Phiz subject, I want to say thanks to all for coming out! We had another great meet and it was especially great to be back at our official home Portillo's! I want to say thank you to all the people who supported us, Xtina Productions, Napa Of Riverside, Williams Machine, Mr. Portillo and last but not least the Security Guard Gregorio and his employer the property management. Next month weather allowing should be another great meet! We should plan on getting as many Datsuns as we can every month. I would like to invite the San Diego guys back out so they can get the full IE meet at Portillo's experience. Also the Inland Empire meet will support the Nicks burger meet by encouraging everyone to attend. Good times, great people, beautiful Datsuns and great pictures! See you all next month on February 20th.

Moving on from the half naked Phiz subject, I want to say thanks to all for coming out! We had another great meet and it was especially great to be back at our official home Portillo's! I want to say thank you to all the people who supported us, Xtina Productions, Napa Of Riverside, Williams Machine, Mr. Portillo and last but not least the Security Guard Gregorio and his employer the property management. Next month weather allowing should be another great meet! We should plan on getting as many Datsuns as we can every month. I would like to invite the San Diego guys back out so they can get the full IE meet at Portillo's experience. Also the Inland Empire meet will support the Nicks burger meet by encouraging everyone to attend. Good times, great people, beautiful Datsuns and great pictures! See you all next month on February 20th.

We will be there. Is it at 3pm still?

• 3 weeks later...

hey, i have had my 73 datsun 510 for about 6 months and it has been problem after problem on gettin this thing running again with my ka24.

im trying to get a few people to try and help me out with gettin my car running.

i need a few more parts(driveshaft fuel lines and a few other things) to have her up and running.

my main hold up is gettin the wiring done for the car. i think i have the wiring to get the engine running but i havent tested it yet. still gotta plug the rest of the plugs in for the engine install the starter and battery and see if she cranks.

my car came with no chassis harness installed in the car so that is my other problem. is gettin everything(headlights tailights blinkers ect) wired up to make her street legal

im trying to see if i can get a few people to come down sunday and monday this weekend to try and make her come alive. if you are willing to help out please just send me a pm or give me a call. 951 816 1410

thanks

-cody