Inland Empire Classic Datsun / JDM Meet

rivdat620

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey pecker head,

I don't remember casting my ballot for any stinkin name change. I'm going to have to give you a little ass kicking next time I see ya. :eek:

You gotta respect your elders my son. :D

Mark, looking forward to getting you up here, I am also planning to make the trip down some thursday night in the near future. John, dont be trying to act like senior old guy! I think Chris (73dat) has got you beat and he will be there next week so check yourself FOOL! He also drives the littlest truck in the group so we know he isnt compensating like the guy with the longboard on top of his Wagon! :lol:

Great to hear you might make it Jason, I hope the same for everyone else. Saturday looks like it is going to be perfect weather for a Datsun gathering. Everybody get it on your calendar for this Saturday the 18th. Lets talk cars and enjoy some great food!

Sorry John, hope I didnt hurt you feelings :)!

Great to hear you might make it Jason, I hope the same for everyone else. Saturday looks like it is going to be perfect weather for a Datsun gathering. Everybody get it on your calendar for this Saturday the 18th. Lets talk cars and enjoy some great food!

Sorry John, hope I didnt hurt you feelings :)!

You can't hurt my feelings, I have none:lol::lol: :fu:

Just took the truck for a drive and its getting hot again:confused: Dont know if its air pockets cause it drops down in temp after reaching 195/200:(. I will try guys but I dont think it will make it up and down the cajon pass:(!

If I dont make it..you guys have a great time!!

Well, thank you to all who made it and to all those that had the best of intentions. We had another great meet. Tons of information and great conversation. Thank you to Christina for taking some great pictures. We are definitely growing so come on out next month on Saturday May 16th!