Inland Empire Classic Datsun / JDM Meet

rivdat620

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Weather looks to be awesome, it is warm tonight so hopefully tomorrow will be the same! This is a great meet because of all the great people and Datsuns! Remember we are starting at 3pm tomorrow and of course bring money or stuff for the raffle. Our sponsors will be in attendance either in person or in the Raffle, thanks to Xtina, Datsunland SoCal, Williams Machine and The Riverside Napa Store on University Ave. See you all there Should be a great Christmas meet!

So I'm going to confirm that I am bringing an XtinaProductions goodie for the raffle. find out what it is when its on the table tomorrow!! ;D :X

Gee I wonder what that will be.

I'm on the way. I feel sorry for our friends comming from the O.C. The 91 is suckin. I just got home from picking my daughter up from airport. And east bound was a parking lot.

had a great time, great prizes. sorry we got kicked out of our regular spot.thanks to all the guys at the end of the meet for helping me get my car going!!!!!!!!

made it home thanks to you all. now tell me again about the float . give me a specific name of the item i need to replace. you know after you hit 40 the memory doesnt work that well.

thanks to all the guys at the end of the meet for helping me get my car going!!!!!!!!

made it home thanks to you all. now tell me again about the float . give me a specific name of the item i need to replace. you know after you hit 40 the memory doesnt work that well.

Your left tail light is still not working, too.

oh ya i forgot to mention the cookies, they made the night. Brett tell your wife we really did appreciate all that hard work, she must of spent a whole day and a half cooking all those. enought for an army.

we keep fixing that light and it keeps going out. the connection works when it feels like it. i decided it's time to send cris to mechanic school once and for all. to many datsuns with problems to mention.

I had a great time!!! you guys know how to show new people a good time. the cookies were realy good and loved the prizes. I won a free photo shoot from xina. thankssss guys and hope to see you guys next month.

Thanks for comming out. It was nice to have a few new people.

congradulations on winning the photo shoot by xtina production. she is really talented. check out the shoot she did for my roadster in the roadster section under christine's roadster you we see just how talented she is and the magic she creates with her camera. plan on coming next time and schedule your shoot. oh my tail light is finally fixed. we were all really glad to see the san diego guys there. glad to hear you had fun.