Inland Empire Classic Datsun / JDM Meet

rivdat620

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be going. Expect me to be a little late. Long drive for me guys!

Gald you made the drive. It was nice to meet you. I left before you guys. I had to get some gas. Was fun runnin into you guys going down the fwy.:eek:

Another great meet, thanks to all that donated items for us to raffle off. that really helps. we want everyone who joins us monthly to get their own plaques and donating makes it possible for everyone who take the time to come out and bs and admire each others rides to get one. looking forward to our next meet. Hope to see alot of you at the toy drive at the dhm nov 7th. life is good!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

My pics came our crappy... I'll post the best ones up. :(

Gald you made the drive. It was nice to meet you. I left before you guys. I had to get some gas. Was fun runnin into you guys going down the fwy.:eek:

I so wanted to rev you up and test my engine with another L. You were FLYING!

But I was following Nicoya home and I did not want to lose him... :(

After leaving from Nicoyas house. "Thanks MAN!" I pulled over and was checking my oil and such for the 45 minute drive home. I notices that two hoses were leaking! Took out my knife and spliced them. Turned her on and damnnnnn!!!! She runs so much better! I had to retard her since she was idling to high! "1250 rpm"

I hauled ass home. :)

Edited by Motavated

Another great turn out! We had a great time and the raffle table was packed. Thank you to everyone who came out and thank you to all of those who donated to the raffle. Motavated made the 2.5 hour haul in the 620 all the way from Lynwood, thanks man! Well November 21st is the next meet and we will have to see how the weather is then. As always great pictures Christina!

• 4 weeks later...
Soo, Is everyone ready for this weekend? I am cant wait to see Robert's new wagon...see everyone there.

That pussy won't drive the goon out. :eek:Hell he could push it there from his house.