Inland Empire Classic Datsun / JDM Meet

rivdat620

Nice pics Xtina.... thumbup.gif but my truck is missing.. angry.gif Didn't like the cadi wheels eh?

hey dave no worries call EL CHAPULIN COLORADO he will take care of it no contaban con mi astucia siganme los buenos lol

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sat the 17th. That would be this comming Saturday. I'm gonna bring my Z car to this one.

Oh yeah , you have a Z race car too?!? I'll have some pics of the Z we're building at MCM in Placentia. It was an old 70's IMSA GTU car, it's gonna be "awesome"! lol

OK everyone plan on a great meet with great weather. It couldnt be anymore perfect! Remember to bring anyone out that either has a Datsun or loves Datsun's! We will be having our raffle so dont forget your random stuff to donate. This is also the return of John's Z party so make sure you buy him a beer cause he is actually a nice guy and not just a guy with nice Datsun's! :D We also had business cards made up so make sure to get a stack of these, they are dual purpose not only do they talk about the meet but they also send people to Ratsun so they can find the Datsun community! These are for the occasion we all run into where you want to leave a note on a Datsun in a parking lot or are yelling at a guy in traffic just give em one of these and they have a way to find Ratsun! One last thing sorry guys but I wont be able to attend this evening because I will be out of town, make sure to take lots of pics and have a great time! See you all soon! :D

i was finally able to make it out to this meet!! lots of cool people lots of fun!! plus great hot dogs!!!! gota try and make it out next month too

Glad ya made it Jonsey. It was good to talk to you. Diggin the wagon also. See if you can get Josh to come out next month.

Glad ya made it Jonsey. It was good to talk to you. Diggin the wagon also. See if you can get Josh to come out next month.

It was awesome meeting u to!! and that means a lot that u dig my goon sense ur the goon master haha. i will for sure try to convince josh of coming out next month.