Inland Empire Classic Datsun / JDM Meet

rivdat620

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I missed all the fun. I was going to stop by for a while before the affliction concert but was running too late. Would have been cool to see roberts goon. Next time for sure and hopefully I'll have the work truck going by then, just picked up a couple L20b motors. See you guys next time. Dave

Edited by lilhustler521
mis spelling
  • 2 weeks later...

Happy New Year Everyone! Here is the update on the meet location: I have contacted Portillo's corporate office and the executive secretary to Mr. Portillo took all the info and I even sent her an email with associated pics and map. She said she would forward all the information to him for his consideration. So now we wait, patiently! We have an alternative spot already approved down in Perris about 5 more minutes on the 215 at the Denny's off of 4th Street, thank you to Nelson's wife for the help on finding a back up location! We are on, no matter where we meet for January the 16th at 3:00pm. Thank you to everyone for supporting the meet and to those guys who drove the long distnces to get here last month! I hope that this month you can eat some of the great Portillo's food everyone talks about! I will let everyone know whats up when I get some info!

Happy New Year Everyone! Here is the update on the meet location: I have contacted Portillo's corporate office and the executive secretary to Mr. Portillo took all the info and I even sent her an email with associated pics and map. She said she would forward all the information to him for his consideration. So now we wait, patiently! We have an alternative spot already approved down in Perris about 5 more minutes on the 215 at the Denny's off of 4th Street, thank you to Nelson's wife for the help on finding a back up location! We are on, no matter where we meet for January the 16th at 3:00pm. Thank you to everyone for supporting the meet and to those guys who drove the long distnces to get here last month! I hope that this month you can eat some of the great Portillo's food everyone talks about! I will let everyone know whats up when I get some info!

Denny's has BEER right?

Here is the big update: Well I dont know! :huh: We received a blessing from the Portillo's people but now I am working with the property management folks to try and meet all their requirements. We are Definitely on for Saturday 3:00PM. The weather looks good and everyone is raring to get together. Please bare with me as far as location goes! I am going to meet with the property management on Friday morning so check back on Friday night for the meeting location update! We will either be at the Portillo's or at the Denny's off of 4th street in Perris which is another 8 minutes south on the 215 Freeway. I appreciate everyones patience and look forward to another great meet!

You would think that the people at Portillos would want us to be there, almost guaranteed business during these tough economic times. But who knows. Either way, I'm there. Got a project going during the day, but I will be there for more quality Datsun talk. Keep us in the loop for the location!

You would think that the people at Portillos would want us to be there, almost guaranteed business during these tough economic times. But who knows. Either way, I'm there. Got a project going during the day, but I will be there for more quality Datsun talk. Keep us in the loop for the location!

It sounds like Portillos does want us there. It is the Land Management that is questionable.

Heck if we all went out to eat together at Portillos and just happened to park together in their parking lot and hung out taking after dinner like most people do... I guess I don't see the problem. Do they not like Datsuns?

We have gone through some more home renovations the past couple of weeks and I have been busting my A**...I mean my back lately. I do need a break but I am not sure if the time is going to work for me this week, DANG! And I missed last month too! This is depressing. I am going to do my best to get out there, I miss hanging with you bums.

Just got a call from wicked jester (Nelson) And Robert told him to pass the word. It's on at Portillos.

We all need to give Robert a big hug. He has worked his ass off for us to have a place to call home. THANKS ROBERT

Thats it guys the Property manger lady was really helpful and we now have full permission. The only requirement is that we behave and no cussing! Ha! In the future we may have to sign a waiver but I told her no problem. I also informed her about the burned out parking lot lights and she is going to tell the maintenance company. We are on Tomorrow at Portillo's 3PM!!!!See you all there, pass on the word to anyone you know! Hey, I guess I do like you guys! :D

Thanks Robert! You throw a great event.

Someone needs to tell that J.O. rent-a-cop to back off and scratch it...

Thats it guys the Property manger lady was really helpful and we now have full permission. The only requirement is that we behave and no cussing! Ha! In the future we may have to sign a waiver but I told her no problem. I also informed her about the burned out parking lot lights and she is going to tell the maintenance company. We are on Tomorrow at Portillo's 3PM!!!!See you all there, pass on the word to anyone you know! Hey, I guess I do like you guys! :D