Inland Empire Classic Datsun / JDM Meet

rivdat620

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very true. But I feel this way after all the meets...

Yup! I missed it! Wanted to be there but I was too beat. Spent the day at the Long Beach Grand Prix. So I have a good excuse... I am sorry I missed it, I enjoy hanging with you all.

Yup! I missed it! Wanted to be there but I was too beat. Spent the day at the Long Beach Grand Prix. So I have a good excuse... I am sorry I missed it, I enjoy hanging with you all.

LGGP002.jpg

This is where I sat last year at the LBGP

LGGP014.jpg

And this is what we had for lunch. I just can't go back to general admission tickets anymore. It kinda ruined the whole thing for me.

Some pretty cool pictures and some pretty cool rides.....

One of your members stopped by our dealership and dropped off some fliers and inquired about getting involved.

That information has been forwarded to my department... All sounds interesting... Hope to see you all at an event/meet soon.

One of your members stopped by our dealership and dropped off some fliers and inquired about getting involved.

That information has been forwarded to my department... All sounds interesting... Hope to see you all at an event/meet soon.

That would be great if you can come out to one of our meets. Bring a new 370Z and take us all

for a spin. :)

May 15th !

It was our first time attending this meet...the family had fun..nothing realy going on up here in the High Desert, other then the cruise night at the local Lowes..so we surely enjoyed it. Will try and roll down for the May meet...

I didn't get to meet you. But I'll make sure to say hi next time.