Inland Empire Classic Datsun / JDM Meet

rivdat620

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to try to make it. But I'll be datsunless. I have to drop my wagon off in Long Beach on Saturday. And the brakes on the Z are giving me fits. :(

You don't have to lie Robert. I know you don't really like me. :P

john we all don't really like you we all love you and its no fun with out john there if i must quote dylan if john's not there it's no fun alot of us really do not care what your elbow looks like just show up datsun or not hell i will even buy you a beer 2 if it keeps you around :D

john we all don't really like you we all love you and its no fun with out john there if i must quote dylan if john's not there it's no fun alot of us really do not care what your elbow looks like just show up datsun or not hell i will even buy you a beer 2 if it keeps you around :D

I will have to step in front of you on that one, buddy. I owe John a cold one with dinner as long as the *cough* small piece of machined metal *cough* *cough* is ready for my sedan ;)

hey everybody how was the meet? i have fun at glendale night cruise on saturday and on sunday well I HAVE FUN TOO

the bad thing on sunday was i lost my droid. 200 miles away from home other then that was good i put some pic later

here is some pic at glendale night cruise hope you like it and maybe we can have a caravan next year to go to the glendale cruise night only 5 datsun 510 were this year

ejtzr4.jpg

2yonww2.jpg

2hncldi.jpg

oj0zrt.jpg

afezqu.jpg

fn7au1.jpg

volvnk.jpg

91e4pl.jpg

34p1kpy.jpg

4liz6e.jpg

12574sl.jpg

1538luf.jpg

2w6gya9.jpg

2luujqs.jpg

smdhlk.jpg

this person had an accident in car show so they put inside ambulance :(

wc1pnk.jpg

few minute later die so they put him inside of this vehicle :unsure:

11lrh2t.jpg

few hour later the worm eat him :wacko:

30vhcp3.jpg

oh nooooo the driver is death too :crying:

sbj2ua.jpg

ha ha ha ha :lol: :P :hyper: :rofl: B)

and here is a few second video

View My Video

Well sorry for being MIA everybody but I am proud to announce that I welcomed one of the newest Datsun family members into the world on July 13th. His name is Ethan Takeyo Laag :baby: . I will ask Christina to post up a picture of the handsome bugger! Anyways it was a good meet that I was able to sneak away and attend for about an hour and a half. We had new faces and from what I hear there were people out there until late that night. Well thanks to everyone for all the congratulations and I look forward to seeing everyone next month on August 21st!

Takeyo is Japanese for hung like Bamboo, sorry I mean strong like Bamboo! :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys 1 week out from the Meet. Every meet has been awesome and man what a great time. Hope to see everyone out there but even hope to see some new faces too! Lets start the count down polish up your Datsun's and lets have another great meet!Lets see if John can make it out this month I kinda miss the Guy and please dont mention his elxxws he is pretty sensitive about those! :poke: