Inland Empire Classic Datsun / JDM Meet

rivdat620

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another great meet!

Thanks to everyone who made it out....especially to those who did double-duty with the DHM event earlier.

It was nice to welcome a couple of new faces as well, the orange 1200 was too-cool! I'm glad Oscar was able to take home the "Rising Sun NHL Puck".

Special thanks to gman for providing the "mystery" gift and the beautifully polished valve cover for the raffle.:thumbup:

See what the rest of you are missing?:D

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

WOW!! is all i can say about my first time at jccs. looking forward as always to xtina's great picture, congradulations to all the fellows that placed at jccs.

was very happy to see greg and guy eventhough they didnt have there trucks there, i wish i had remembered to bring my camera.

hoping to have my 521 there next year. thanks letting us hang up out with all of you .

• 2 weeks later...

Oh yeah the meet is Definitely on as usual. Saturday the 17th is the day! We will as John said, need Jackets but I find that it is perfect Datsun weather. Please if you got stuff for the raffle bring it. We really need to keep that going to do the plaques and save up for either dash plaques or T-shirts. This will be a special Meet because John will be joining us after a several month Highanus. :eek: See you all on Saturday!

This will be a special Meet because John will be joining us after a several month Highanus. :eek: See you all on Saturday!

Yes, remenber to genuflect when in the presence of the Wagon Master.

Speaking of wagons, Roberto,....Is yours done yet?

Drive it to the meet.:D

• Like 1
Enough about my anus. :lol: You know if it looks like rain I'll be rollin the yota.

Yea Brent I called Rodert yesterday and they were at the grocery store. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I *might* even make this one. I put the car cover on in the afternoon after JCCS, and it hasn't been off since.

I have to go to Fresno and back tomorrow, so we'll see about Saturday. I'll give it a shot, though.

Resume talking about Datrod's anus...

allright guys & gals PLEASE get your hands on something to donate for the raffle,ok clean your Datsuns,polish the wheels clean the interior & lets get it on see you on saturday this time I am driving my yellow 72 620...............:fu:

I *might* even make this one. I put the car cover on in the afternoon after JCCS, and it hasn't been off since.

I have to go to Fresno and back tomorrow, so we'll see about Saturday. I'll give it a shot, though.

Resume talking about Datrod's anus...

Mark. You gonig to drive all the way out here just to see my anus.:lol: