Race Datsun pics

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is bad ass!

Nice Datsun. Nice to see those ones we do not get to see often.

Let me roll the dice......give me a "Z".....only a different kind of "Z"

140Z !  140Z and there is a more powerfull one, the 160Z, but do not scramble over to your closest Datsun Classic  Car Shows.... it never made it to US, only in South Africa !!!

16222228_large.jpg

16222221_large.jpg

16222227_large.jpg

16222225_large.jpg

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice Datsun. Nice to see those ones we do not get to see often.

Let me roll the dice......give me a "Z".....only a different kind of "Z"

140Z !  140Z and there is a more powerfull one, the 160Z, but do not scramble over to your closest Datsun Classic  Car Shows.... it never made it to US, only in South Africa !!!

16222228_large.jpg

16222221_large.jpg

why!? you just reminded me of why i want a B210 so much....

• Like 1

WHY a 120"Y" ??  Because this Datsun is a true Wolf in Sheep's clothing. Ever seen a Corvette underpowered  with 4.5 wheels and generic tires? ...you're right, its a Gremlin.  A  Gremlin with suspension and monster wheels/tires, with a powerful engine within, that's a Corvette esque car !

"B" a 210, become the owner of a great car. Use the Corvette formula. Suspension, wheels and tires and power under the hood, Become a B210. 99% of people looking at a 120"Y" can not envision the Wolf under that sheep clothing.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

600whp S30 racing at Road Atlanta.

320666_10200154929376352_478296708_n.jpg

229433_4754774387675_772417451_n.jpg

299446_4804385947933_2037353914_n.jpg

That's Matt Isbell, really great guy if you get a chance to meet him. He actually wrecked that car at Road Atlanta a couple months back. lost a tie rod or control arm something coming into the esses. He's currently rebuilding it in "secret". Secret meaning he won't tell us what exactly he's doing, just that it'll be even badder than before. lol

My little brother has some pretty sweet shots of this car in action, when he gets here tomorrow I'll bug him for them and post 'em up.

I'll have been attending the NASA-SE events for a year here in the next month or so. The only time I ever saw this can not come in first was when his differential went out back in.... August I think it was... It could've been September though...

• 4 months later...