Photoshoot shots of the 620

peanut2425

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You did a killer job with that truck! It looks bad-ass:cool: I love the paint. I also like the way you kept it mostly stock looking. Most of the 620's I see lowered like that they have to cut a hole in the hood for the motor. Makes me want to dump my KC and paint it that flat red:D

COOL COOL COOL ! ! !

That interior reminds me of the BAY CITY ROLLOERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice country you live in

wONDER IF ALOT OF WILD PIGS IN THE BUSH?

I Loved Australia when I was there. Matter of fact 3 times!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bow hunting with Ted, White and Blue Nuge?????????????????????????????

Nice 720 dash.

deanfeb007.jpg

wow:eek:, comment overload

The plaid makes me happy.

And the fact that it is FLOOR SHIFT, when we can still see the GAPING HOLE which once owned the column (shift)

(*These statements have not been factualized*)

It does have a small hole but that is where I removed the 720 wiper control because I coudn't figure it out trying to hook up the 720 control to the 620 wiper motor, it did my head in trying to work it out so I just put the 620 pull switch in the dash, I like the pull switch anyway.

Looks amazing. What size tires are you running?

175/75 R14 fronts

195/75 R14 rears

I F'N LOVE IT!!!!! Dude the plaid totally sets it off. All it is missing is a fine Betty leaning on it. Damn nice bro!!!

When I first posted the flanno pattern in my build no one seemed to like it.

And you are right a Betty woulod have set it off.

She is lovely. Wing windows? How do I get some...lol

Greiggy on here has a bunch and has already sold a couple to some one on this forum, the name escapes me.

You did a killer job with that truck! It looks bad-ass:cool: I love the paint. I also like the way you kept it mostly stock looking. Most of the 620's I see lowered like that they have to cut a hole in the hood for the motor. Makes me want to dump my KC and paint it that flat red:D

COOL COOL COOL ! ! !

I really don't like holes in bonnets, I thought datsun done a good job with the sheet metal so I done what I could to keep it. There was allot of hassels with sump clearance and the like but it worked in the end and it was worth it.

love it! got a build thread?

Yeah I gots a thread, found it three pages back http://forum.ratsun.net/showthread.php?t=5837. The 720 is next just gotta get some mo.