Wrecking Yard Report

A B210 and the 810 that didn't sell :bye: at the Pomona (Ca) yard off of Mission:

lw0r.jpg

That's a 210 not a B210. They are different. Too bad it's a round eye. I need to grab parts from a square headlight 210. It looks pretty straight. Too bad someone didn't want to save it. Thanks for posting the pics!

Mikeystoy, haven't forgotten you want the ashtray and the ignition cover piece. If I see a B210 and it's got 'em I'll grab 'em.

• Like 1
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's a 210 not a B210. They are different. Too bad it's a round eye. I need to grab parts from a square headlight 210. It looks pretty straight. Too bad someone didn't want to save it. Thanks for posting the pics!

Mikeystoy, haven't forgotten you want the ashtray and the ignition cover piece. If I see a B210 and it's got 'em I'll grab 'em.

Pardon my ignorance on the 210/b210... it was listed as a b210 so  :angel:

Pardon my ignorance on the 210/b210... it was listed as a b210 so :angel:

No harm no foul :) I see yards listing them wrong all the time. They call the 210s B210s and the B210s 210s. Generally if they at least list the year right I know which one it is and then still check it out anyway in case they messed that up. Best way to tell is to check the manufacture plate. To make it even more confusing for people the 210 will say B310 :sneaky:
  • Like 1

It is a 1978 B210. Has the black grille and build date indicating a 1978.

Plate says 10/77 at least I think it's a 10 but I always list year by what plate says which is also why I post a pic of the plate. I'm more literal than accurate in year listing. Doesn't matter now cause I'm sure that car is long gone.

really nice 81 210 at pick N pull in Antelope. radiator and manual tranny gone, i took the 3rd member, almost everything else is there. real stright excep for bottom of driver fender and driver rear quarter, but still not bad. i left the electric dizzy too.

try to get pics from my i-phone......

The head is literally right out of the machine shop. The engine has a brand new timing kit in it as well, which I may go back and get.

Its like they slapped it on and drove it to the junkyard. The carbon wipes off with a finger!

I got it cheap!!!

Yeah - that 710 certainly looks like a stalled project. I'm wondering if the interior was left behind in the guy's garage when the scrappers towed the shell away.