1971 DATSUN 240Z IN JUNKYARD COMPLETE CAR

At pull a part in Jackson Mississippi. Will post pics in comments. Car is complete. Cannot tell if engine is seized. All I can say is hurry the hell up if you need something. Has around 30000 on it. Front end is okay rest of the body is rusting to the ground though. If anyone needs parts here's your chance. Literally the whole car is there.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, I haven't seen one that complete here in So Cal in a junk yard in MANY years. Everything on that car would sell. Carbs,fenders,hood,hatch.

You should grab as much as you can and e bay that shit.

That sucks!!!!

• Like 2

Damn, I haven't seen one that complete here in So Cal in a junk yard in MANY years. Everything on that car would sell. Carbs,fenders,hood,hatch.

You should grab as much as you can and e bay that shit.

That sucks!!!!

Yeah my dad and I were drooling over it. It's my dream restoration.

In my opinion, the 1971 230Z is the "best buy", great performance, mature design and minimal smog crap on the carbs.

There you go again Mike411. Letting your fingers talk faster than you type. LOL

• Like 1

Wow,

If only the matter transporter I have been working on in my spare time was ready!

I would beam myself and my tools over to Mississippi and clean this sumbitch out!

I just can't seem to overcome subatomic problems based on the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle that are wreaking havoc with my garage built collider!

:rofl:

Wow,

If only the matter transporter I have been working on in my spare time was ready!

I would beam myself and my tools over to Mississippi and clean this sumbitch out!

I just can't seem to overcome subatomic problems based on the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle that are wreaking havoc with my garage built collider!

:rofl:

WHAT?????????? :rofl:  :rofl:

The little u-pull it next to where I live has a 1979 Skyline in it. 4 door, right hand drive. they were telling me that it was one of only a very few stateside.  worst part about it is that its was inside the guys garage who brought it over and it somehow just burst into flames. interior is completely charred there are some good body panels left and the motor is there except for the intakes. had a nice set of headers on it. next time I go I will snap some pics of it. it was just sad to see really... 

DUDEEE that thing is tooo original. Even has that rare clip that holds the temp gauge wire to the radiator hose! 

Way too clean to be in the junkyard and not someone's garage  :sleep:

• Like 1

DUDEEE that thing is tooo original. Even has that rare clip that holds the temp gauge wire to the radiator hose! 

Way too clean to be in the junkyard and not someone's garage  :sleep:

Now that you pointed that out, I don't think I've ever see one of them.

• Like 1

Rare as "Hens Teeth" I was told by a Classic Z dude... they become brittle and break off. Mine is still pliable so I managed to take it off. If you can pull that one, it should be saved! (among everything else salvageable).

0qjy.jpg

Maybe I'm missing something, but this car looks like a basketcase. Likely *major* rust issues. Looks like it's been sitting in a field.

That is true. The body it self if toast. The OP said the floors were gone. But there are so many cool parts left on this thing it's a shame.

It will end up in the crusher before anyone get's anything off of it. If it's a 71 more than likely the head light buckets are fibreglass. I need them...

Plus all the glass. There is a ton if good shit left. But your right it looks like shit. But I still want all the shit off of it. 

If that thing were in a yard here in So Cal trust me it would have been a shell the first day it hit the yard.

That is true. The body it self if toast. The OP said the floors were gone. But there are so many cool parts left on this thing it's a shame.

It will end up in the crusher before anyone get's anything off of it. If it's a 71 more than likely the head light buckets are fibreglass. I need them...

Plus all the glass. There is a ton if good shit left. But your right it looks like shit. But I still want all the shit off of it. 

If that thing were in a yard here in So Cal trust me it would have been a shell the first day it hit the yard.

John road trip.