post your mug

Skib

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa, back up...they let girls have jobs now? 

Seriously though, what you said is really solid. What I have found personally (and way later than I should have) is that if your going to be in a semi healthy relationship, one of the most important details of it is having your own shit kind of together first, THEN worry about someone to share it with. 

Yes and they even let us handle large machinery during WWII :)

It is very true. You have to have your own sense of self before you can have a solid relationship with anyone but of course that person has to have their shit together too. That's the hard part. I've always had my shit together (old soul) but finding someone of the like, not so easy. Took me 37 years to find that. The bf has it together and we're just a great compliment to each other (gawd that was sappy, haha). But that's why we've been together 5 years and going strong. Otherwise you gotta kick that shit to the curb. A partner should make your life easier not more complicated. Been there, done that, punted it like a football to get rid of it.

• Like 1

It is very true. You have to have your own sense of self before you can have a solid relationship with anyone but of course that person has to have their shit together too. That's the hard part. I've always had my shit together (old soul) but finding someone of the like, not so easy. Took me 37 years to find that. The bf has it together and we're just a great compliment to each other (gawd that was sappy, haha). Bu that's why we've been together 5 years and going strong. Otherwise you gotta kick that shit to the curb. A partner should make your life easier not more complicated. Been there, done that, punted it like a football to get rid of it.

Na, it's not sappy, you got a good thing going on, it's alright to be proud of it, it's really kinda rare. I bitch a lot about my girl, because I think it's funny, but all in all it's pretty darn good. When either of us is away from the other, there is something missing, rather than being a huge weight lifted off of me like many of my previous relationships.

• Like 1

Na, it's not sappy, you got a good thing going on, it's alright to be proud of it, it's really kinda rare. I bitch a lot about my girl, because I think it's funny, but all in all it's pretty darn good. When either of us is away from the other, there is something missing, rather than being a huge weight lifted off of me like many of my previous relationships.

I know exactly what you mean. He's been working on a movie out of town the last 3 months. Probably another 2 or 3 left but we've been making the trip to see each other once a month. He was just here over the weekend. I'm ok with his out of town gigs but I do miss my runnin' partner :)

It is very true. You have to have your own sense of self before you can have a solid relationship with anyone but of course that person has to have their shit together too. That's the hard part. I've always had my shit together (old soul) but finding someone of the like, not so easy. Took me 37 years to find that. The bf has it together and we're just a great compliment to each other (gawd that was sappy, haha). Bu that's why we've been together 5 years and going strong. Otherwise you gotta kick that shit to the curb. A partner should make your life easier not more complicated. Been there, done that, punted it like a football to get rid of it.

Yea ,thank you for the thoughts on life, but this is post your mug, Not tell us your plug.lol

• Like 1

It just dawned on me, we are in the presence of a true Ratsun auteur. Smoke is an intriguing character study. Through all his provocative statements and conflicting personality traits, I'm beginning to pick up an underlying subplot through his skillfully placed revelations. It's like watching a Stanley Kubrick film. Just when you think you've got the plot figured out he peels back another layer of the onion and more noxious fumes come pouring out. I didn't mean to cry when he posted another picture of him smiling and admitted he likes his pug, but the fumes were so strong... I found myself sobbing like a little boy. 

Bravo Misure Smoke..... Bravo!

images-4.jpg

My best shot at sarcasm before 10:00 in the morning.

• Like 2