Skib

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have balls they're just a little higher up :sleep: 

It was a lot a of fun. I haven't seen my brother in over 15 years. He used to live in Nor Cal but moved back to PA and I haven't been able to get there. Had actually been talking it over with the bf for the last year to make a trip so he could meet some of the black family since he's already met some of the white family. He just happens to be working in Pittsburgh right now so I went for a visit and we drove the 3 hours from Pittsburgh to Carlisle to see my family. All I can say is there ain't SHIT to do in PA.

I have balls they're just a little higher up :sleep:

It was a lot a of fun. I haven't seen my brother in over 15 years. He used to live in Nor Cal but moved back to PA and I haven't been able to get there. Had actually been talking it over with the bf for the last year to make a trip so he could meet some of the black family since he's already met some of the white family. He just happens to be working in Pittsburgh right now so I went for a visit and we drove the 3 hours from Pittsburgh to Carlisle to see my family. All I can say is there ain't SHIT to do in PA.

So you like the white side better right,,lol

Just kidding just kidding i dont want you to smash in to my truck when you see me.

So you like the white side better right,,lol

Just kidding just kidding i dont want you to smash in to my truck when you see me.

Ha! Actually both sides have people you can't stand. But then all families are like that aren't they? I do think the black family is a lot nuttier and not for the better which is why we didn't visit any of the rest of them. The white side are West Virginia mountain people. Thankfully not inbred :) I love them. They didn't give a shit my mom married a black man. A funny story, last time I went to WV to visit I told my uncle to pick up some food and a cake. All he could find in the cake department was something of the Hostess Zingers persuasion called a Zebra Cake. So I looked at him and with all seriousness said "Why it gotta be a zebra cake?" He was trying to answer that it was all they had, etc., meanwhile my mom and aunt are dying from laughter. Took him a minute but he caught on and started laughing. They don't look at color. I like that.

My last trip a few years back: My cousin, mom, me, uncle behind me, another cousin on my left along with his daughter and my aunt up there behind him. They've gotten chubby in their old age.

wv42_zps8a945c66.jpg

• Like 4

Yeah mom's a dork too :)

It would be nice to get along with all but that ain't always possible. My oldest brother is known as asshole. My aunt calls him "that other one" which always cracks me up. My brother that I went to visit finally gave up on asshole. Took him long enough. So needless to say we don't speak. Don't really talk to my sister either. My brother there is the only sibling I talk to. The other two are hopeless.

• Like 1