post your mug

Skib

I have a buddy who's an old school psychoanalyst PhD and recommends ayahuasca to his clients who are stuck in unconscious cycles. He could loose his license for doing that, but he says when it's used in the right environment and context, it can provides powerful insight way beyond therapy. There is lots of renewed research with hallucinogens in the psychology field these days. FINALLY 

The Western medical model of "treatment" is financially driven, shot term therapy, or a prescription to treat the symptom. In our charge towards "progress" we lost our humanity and contact with our inner self along the way. I don't even want to think about what we lost in the spiritual reformation of the Americas. Thousands of years of wisdom lost in the name of God's gold. Now that's progress for you. 

On a side note; I'd like to point out this is the 900th post on this thread, and my 510th post here on the Rat Trap. Straight up rep'n the OG PL510, Easy Bay style Yo. 

• Like 3
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...