post your mug

Skib

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

EastBay, You have no clue who I am, so take this advice with a grain of salt. But Shit Man... 21? IMO your dick should point in any direction you want, but that's more about freedom than getting laid. It doesn't take long to learn that scoring strange for strange sake gets old really quick. At your age though, you should be figuring out who you are and what you really want. How can you do that when you're playing grown up and committing your freedom to a full time partner? Do yourself a favor and figure out your shit before you commit to a relationship. Growing up is hard, but figuring out all that shit in a relationship is twice as hard. 

My $.02

• Like 2

fuck yea i realized i fucked up along time ago.financially its worked out though.

i dont know what else to say.....a few main reasons shit isnt gone yet: im a pussy and dont wana be the reason shes crying n depressed, her parents are dope fiends and she has nowhere else togo.the only other person she has that cares about her is her grandmother who just turned 86 and lives in a nursing home so its not like shed be able to go live with her. and like you said sex with strangers gets old i dropped out of school when i was 16 and did my fair share of partying and experienced that.she cooks cleans does my laundry and takes care of paying the bills.all i have todo is tell how much im going to spend so she can keep track of the money its hard to say no to that.

• Like 1

anything different would be nice.im 21 years old and my girlfriends been living with me for the past 2years..im to young for this shit

Big game cougar hunting is no joking matter! If you eventually do decide to take it up be sure to bring some Neosporin, bandages and a fully charged cell phone as cougars have a reputation for being vicious when encountered in strange situations.

Tips for spotting an eligible cougar? Try low profile bar environments close to professional businesses and offices. Always take a double look at the happy hour crowd as there occasionally might be the right 40 year plus cougar sipping merlot at the edge of the D.J booth testing her perishable sexuality.

When in doubt look for these!

669ff6a6fcc4fc0048fca61fbc5f0162.jpg

They are called cougar googers, designed to enhance eyeballs, hide crowsfeet, thinning eyebrows and smiling wrinkles. A dead give away that you could be entering the wild zone.

Good Luck 521,

RVD

• Like 1

fuck yea i realized i fucked up along time ago.financially its worked out though.

i dont know what else to say.....a few main reasons shit isnt gone yet: im a pussy and dont wana be the reason shes crying n depressed, her parents are dope fiends and she has nowhere else togo.the only other person she has that cares about her is her grandmother who just turned 86 and lives in a nursing home so its not like shed be able to go live with her. and like you said sex with strangers gets old i dropped out of school when i was 16 and did my fair share of partying and experienced that.she cooks cleans does my laundry and takes care of paying the bills.all i have todo is tell how much im going to spend so she can keep track of the money its hard to say no to that.

Ok stand back. Female opinion coming in. I was going to respond to this yesterday but I was at work and it was crazy busy. You don't need a cougar! Bump that shit! You'll probably just end up with a sloppy old drunk and you're definitely waaaay too young for that shit. Gawd I hate that term. It's so offensive on so many levels.

Sounds more like you have a mom/secretary than a girlfriend. Time to let the nads drop and tell her the old zing just ain't there anymore. If she's mature she'll appreciate the honesty. I get she has a sad story (who doesn't) but wasting her time...and yours...ain't doing either one of you any good. What you didn't mention is if she's working. If she isn't she needs to be. The both of you can get a roommate to help with the bills. Done. As someone said loyalty and companionship is hard to find BUT you can get that from the family pet. If you're not in love and want to spend time with her then it is over. Eventually you'll start pulling away and females sense that shit. She may not say anything but she'll know it. Or on the flip side it'll be drama central when she brings it up. Let it go before she gets knocked up and then you're really miserable, unhappy and feeling resentful. She sounds like she has her shit together if she's taking care of everything. She'll be fine. Will it hurt at first? Of course it will and will suck. It's part of life. With time you'll both get over it. A breakup is seriously like a death in the family. Now with that being said, to err on the side of caution, if she's got access to all your money you might want to start backing her out of her access before you lay that on her. Some people's true self starts to show in situations like this. A sign of immaturity. At that point you'll know what you were dealing with. Time to let it go and be by yourself and grow. You've got a lifetime ahead of you. Better you're able to figure out what you want your life to be instead of being stuck in a situation you don't really want. It's like being in a job you hate. Shit will make your life miserable in all aspects. A little discomfort on the onset is sometimes worth the feeling of freedom and happiness that follows.

That's my 2 fiddy worth. You're your own person and have to make your own decisions but part of growing up is dealing with situations just like this. Good luck! :console:

• Like 6

Ok stand back. Female opinion coming in. I was going to respond to this yesterday but I was at work and it was crazy busy.

Whoa, back up...they let girls have jobs now? 

Seriously though, what you said is really solid. What I have found personally (and way later than I should have) is that if your going to be in a semi healthy relationship, one of the most important details of it is having your own shit kind of together first, THEN worry about someone to share it with. 

• Like 2