post your mug

Skib

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have narrowed down the problem here too ... its me and the poor decisions i make on a daily basis...... now its my pending license suspension and probation thats put it over the edge ..... like the seven other times i was told its too much to deal with... i suspect a fondness for drama to the tenth degree

i got the the tape of my recklessly operating a motorcylce ticket and she wasnt happy ;..

here..

boat.gif

i see no issues here to be concern with

literally i have the dash cam tape of my arrest and i think its deftly entertaining...

• Like 1

im just trying to motivate you to send me sexy pics of my manifold ....

if u give me your cellie i could but there's not much sexyiness happening...all prepped out .... and i will text u for sex pics of your old lady too ....... for reference of course........lol yor making my monday

• Like 1

I have tried that line of thinking before to no avail. when I was in front of the judge, he said, you are charged with "attempt to allude". I said "Attempt? It was not an attempt, they got me a day later at my house, it was a plain old allude."

• Like 1

dumb ass... its "wheelie".....should get dropped on that technicality right there...

Also, I have noticed people don't like to be corrected on spelling much. I saw a bumper sticker the other day that said "shut up hippy". I brought to his attention that it's Hipp IE, He looked pissed that I would bring that up. Hell, maybe he just doesn't like loud, wide chicks or something.